1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Daughters

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sujataji,

Well God has been kind to u, giving u the best of his angels as u rightly said.Without children life would be so boring.We dont do them a favour , they do us a favour by giving us joy as long as they are with us.

Thank u for yr nice comments.Regards.kamal

2. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,
    Though I read your post in the morning I was occupied so much as to post a feedback. I have a daughter and a son. In my inlaws family sons are always great. They are treated with great love, daughters take the second place. But my parents have treated both me and my brother very equally and we have always been good friends.

I now made it a point in my house that like my parents place both are treated equally. But when you ask me who is so special it is always my daughter who takes the first place. She never demands and she is never adamant. She is a beauty too.

Having a daughter I can understand your love for your daughters. May God bless you all.

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji,

Thanks for removing the ji.:2thumbsup:

Not in my case. after 13+years, not yet feeling bored...but children are a joy given to us by god....
    The equation has never changed for the past 6 years going on stable. i accept it with grace as I know that they do love me.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2007
  4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Rajmi,

Yes i feel daughters are less demanding than sons,and more affectionate too.For me a daughter is no less than a son.

In front of my office are some govt quaters.There one family has 2 sons and 3 daughters, of whichj two used to work in my house as maids for many years.

the sons were sent to school,but dropped out, and the dayughters were never sent to school.

But the two daughters who worked with us,became like our own daughters,and friends to my daughters.And what lovely food they learned to cook, and knew every guests taste as they were with us for 20 years.We could call guests, or myparents, only bcs of these two girls, as my wife did not have to enter the kitchen.they woyul ddo the dishes,cooking,washing clothes,dusting,and they knew when i would want to eat what.

Sorry to hve gone on so long.God bless u.Regards.kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Shanti,

Great to know yr family is happy by the grace of God.Regards.kamal

6. arti

arti New IL'ite

i would also like to join the band waggon........i have two lovely daughters........very kind and loving!!

i think, daughters are the best gift that god gives us......among others that he keeps giving us everyday!

FOR THE WORLD WE MAY BE JUST ONE PERSON BUT FOR SOMEONE WE MAY BE THEIR WORLD.

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Artiji,

Welcome to the 2 daughter club.Yes god gives daughters to lucky people only.thanks and regards.kamal

8. poonamjoshi9266

poonamjoshi9266 New IL'ite

Hi,

From the begining i wanted to have two daughters and by God grace I have two daughters today.

One thing i wanted to say...

A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.
    &
    A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.

Poonam Joshi:-D

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Poonamji,

well said.I agree with u 100%.Regards.kamal

10. arti

arti New IL'ite

thanx for the reply,kamalji.