Wonderful Experience

Discussion in 'Baby Names & Birth Announcements' started by rajmiarun, Aug 31, 2007.

1. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Dear Chithra,

It was nice to read about your experiences.... Thanks for sharing with us..

2. luckydove

luckydove New IL'ite

hi Rajmi,

I'm also going to be mom soon, Its really nice to read your experiences.
    I do write my pregnancy experiences on a weekly basis, will share my birth story once my little sweetheart arrives.

Thanks for sharing.

3. ayeshanaaz

ayeshanaaz Junior IL'ite

Hi All,

Though my delivery was not very different from others, i just want to mention how my gyneac (Dr. Priscilla Christo) had prepared me psychologically, to take up the pains.

What she told me was "labor pain is not a joke, IT IS CALLED LABOR FOR A REASON"............

I had this in my mind all the time from the 8th month onwards, and my mind was eventually getting prepared to face THE DAY.

So THE DAY finally came on 4th February 2007, early morning 5:15 am , when the azaan(muslims call for prayer) was going I suddenly got up from my sleep and was feeling pain in my abdomen, I woke my mother & then called my husband, he came within 10 mins, both took me to the hospital and I was already feeling relaxed...............Can u imagine RELAXED, really I had no anxities, I was telling myself repeatedly..........I CAN DO THIS...............NOT A BIG DEAL..............and finally at 1:25 pm, after 8 hrs of pain, I had the MOST PRECIOUS THING OF MY LIFE in my hands.................. we named him NIHAAL......

Guess what after seeing him, I forgot the pain and everything related to it...... now he is 8months old and I feel I could have gone through any thing even 10 times more of the pains, to have this little GOD play with me.

Love
    Ayesha

4. ursnegithi

ursnegithi Senior IL'ite

Hi Ayesha,

I am an expecting mother, these days i am really scared about the (D day ), thinking about labour and delivery, but your words are reassuring... I have decided to just say to myself what you have mentioned

"labor pain is not a joke, IT IS CALLED LABOR FOR A REASON"............
    ..........I CAN DO THIS...............NOT A BIG DEAL..............
    I will have the MOST PRECIOUS THING OF MY LIFE in my hands at the end.........
    Thank you,
    Sri

5. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Dear Luckydove,
    Just saw your ticker and I am praying for your safe delivery. Do post us about the birth of your baby.

6. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Dear Sri,
    Yes, Ayesha have really given the mental strength that all the expecting mother's need. You have not mentioned when you are expecting, so I guessed that you already have your little angel in your hands. Do post us about your angel.

7. ursnegithi

ursnegithi Senior IL'ite

Dear Rajmi, I am in the 38th week, still eagerly expecting my angel....will surely post my story once my cutepie is born.....

8. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Am eagerly waiting.

9. swarnalakshmi27

swarnalakshmi27 New IL'ite

Hi,

its a wonderful thread and thanks for sharing! I had normal deilvery for my 3 girls.

Swarnalakshmi