Suggestions for Schools in Abu Dhabi

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by fadydou, Apr 10, 2010.

1. hareena

hareena New IL'ite

hai is there anyone who's kid is studying in new indian model school. can u pls gimme suggestions abt EFIA, musaffah and sunrise schools. their teaching, standard etc etc. am highly depressed bcaus of the school. pls help me to find a good school.

2. vdts2010

vdts2010 New IL'ite

Hi There

I am new to this forum and saw your post. I was wondering if you have been able to secure an admission. We are an Indian family and my son goes to nursery school in India. Wish to know which are reputed Indian schools in AD and how easy or difficult it is to get an admission at this point in time. I have read some reports that there is a long waiting list for admission in AD Indian School. Do we have similar situation everywhere? Your help would be highly appreciated. Also would reques other members to please reply if possible. Thanks.

Kind Regards
    VDTS

3. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

Hi renji79,

Would be a great help if you could provide info abt d teachers and d school EFIA. have read mixed reviews. Thanks in advance

Sapna