August 2010 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by lalisiva, Jan 20, 2010.

1. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

Very happy to read about each one of you. I have gone through all the 83 pages of this due date club and feel like I know each and every one of you personally.

All the best to each of you.

I am 7 weeks pregnant and part of the Jan 2011 mommies. Still in my first trimester... Waiting for the 12 week/ 3 month mark to know for sure all is fine.

I am having lot of breast pain and tenderness... till when this last? Also lot of tail bone pain.. is it normal, this early in the pregnancy? But could also be because mine is sitting job, though I make sure I get up and walk a lot.

Friends, when did you join prenatal yoga classes?
    Including all of you in my prayers..

Best,
    RK

2. newmum

newmum Senior IL'ite

Hello RK
    Congrats on ur pregnancy.For me the Brst pain lasted for almost the first 3 months and in the beg. it was like there were 2 boulders kept on my brst and it was so difficult :shaking:to lie down and then get up with that pain and heaviness.But gradually it faded away by the beg of 4th month.
    Don't stress urself thinking abt first 12 weeks mark.Just remember 1 thing that GOD has already decided what is to be done No one in the world can dare to change that,we just have to follow his commands.SO ALWAYS THINK AND STAY POSITIVE AND LEAVE EVERYTHING UPTO THE ALMIGHTY LORD.
    TAKE CARE and ALL THE BEST:thumbsup

3. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

Congrats on your pregnancy RK. Every pregnancy is different for same person. I too had back pain, breast pain and till having. so dont worry about all these things. enjoy 9 months with all to see LO. my prayers are with you and LO.

4. cukz

cukz New IL'ite

Kootagirl, great to hear that you're going home, take ample rest and enjoy:)
    RK, Congrats to you...i did not have any breat pain in the initial month, I have only started getting breast pain, so I guess each case is different. Hope you get relief soon:thumbsup

5. lalisiva

lalisiva Bronze IL'ite

Hi RK , my hearty Congrats to you dear. All these symptoms varies from person to person. I had breast pain til 4th month and tail bone pain and back pain started when i gained more weight around 6th month. I joined prenatal classes after 3rd month. Believe me you'll enjoy 2nd trimester more than 1st or 3rd. i felt more energetic and less discomfort. Overall i don't mind what trimester i'm in ...i'm just eagerly waiting to hold my baby in my arms. that's the best part.
    So enjoy every single moment as being pregnant is a gift from above. be happy and cheerful. and let the nature takes its own course.

6. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much for those kind words Maneet, Lalitha, Priya and Cukz.
    Maneet your words were so meaningful. Yes, God has already decided that this will be a healthy full term pregnancy with normal delivery and a healthy cute baby. I will always remember that and stay positive.

Lalitha, you are absolutely right. It is a blessing to be pregnant and feel this new life inside us.
    God is great!
    Thanks friends!
    I will pray that all of you have short labor and normal delivery and very cute healthy babies.
    Do share with us your updates and your birth stories whenever that happens.

7. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

COngratulations on pregnancies. We are just few weeks away from our LO.

I am expecting my Lo on 14th Aug. I am on 31st week now. Since two days i am havng less appetite. Yesterday noon, i was craving for variety foods. I had chappatti in dhaba then had rice at home, had good sleep at noon. Then in evening had burger without cheese. Skipped my dinner as was feeling very heavy. Now its sunday morning still don't feel like eating anything

Also, since 2-3 days i feel very tired. Get tired soon while going for walk. Taking stairs for first floor is so stressful. I straightly go to my bed after taking staris.

Please let me know if anyone is having same problem. And suggest me if i stress myself for physically active or do till i can.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
  8. simply_doubtful

simply_doubtful Gold IL'ite

Hi Omnam
    Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!!!! in the third trimester you won't feel that hungry because of less space in your tummy. growing uterus pushes your tummy aside and you'll have less appetite.
    try and eat frequent small meals. and keep yourself hydrated. if you are feeling tired drink some butter milk or milk or have a fruit. take a break when you walk that way you won't feel that tired.
    Hansika

9. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

Hi cutz,

Just a small suggestion. Since your DH seems listening to your FIL. Please dont talk against FIL infront of him. Whenever ur DH calls dont talk abt fights or old talks.

I am also sailing in same boat as you are. MIL always had problem with me and my parents. She always wanted me to go to my parents place even if i cold and fever but DH took care of me. SO here mom had bad feeling for her own son and felt her son should not take care of his wife. During my first trimeseter with sever MS and loosing 0.5kg every week, MIL suggested me to go to my parents place. Also, her behavour changed when i wasnt able to work in kitchen. She used to prepare lunch after 2pm whereas Doc suggested for meals every 2hrs. Also, she didnt prepared enough breakfast, DH always used to sacrifice food for me.

I went to mom's place in Jan. DH being mama's boy never complained of quantity of food or late lunch. MIL tought all stupid things against me like noone takes so much of rest during pregnancy like ur wife. She is lazy. Why she didnt make money. What not. With same mood DH asked me about it. I was so terrified with these questions. ANd fight with him. After that he didnt pick up call for 4 days. His parents were also not ready to talk abt it rather asked wht i did. MIL asked my mom when ur daughter cant make money why the hell she got married. For which my mom had to answer.

That issue broke into major fight between families. Now ILs turned villians. Taking major part of salary from DH. He is behaving like a puppet. I flet bad for being pregnant for many months. It was mutual decision and now he is backing off. No support from him.

Now i stay in my room. MIL asked me to stay away from kitchen. MIL prepare food. I dont interfere since ILs not talking to me and also said all noone which i never did. Invite her relatives to show who is working at home. She is just playing politics around me. I dont expect DH to support now.

I used cry alot with DH behaviour. Weight wasnt increasing properly due this problem. Though he is taking care of me now. Again I will go to mom's place delivery for 3-4 months. ANd again this will happen.

Now Just happily waiting for my LO to come to me so that i can take firm decision. Living alone is better than living with such puppet.

10. newmum

newmum Senior IL'ite

Hello Omnam
    Welcome to the August DD club and many many congratulations on ur pregnancy.
    Read ur post and came to know abt the circumstances u r going through.Really feeling very bad for u.But as u would have read all the posts here ,must know that u r not alone with these types of problems.
    U can always share ur problems here with your new friends and we'll be there for ur moral support.
    But don't let ur problems overcome ur joy of being pregnant as these are the precious moments that GOD has gifted us with,so respect HIS gift and take care of it.
    Eat healthy even if ur MIL doesn't cook for u go and make it for ur baby and have it.Talk to ur LO all the time but never give him/her negative vibes abt anybody arnd u.
    And the symptoms (tiredness,no appetite and pains)u mentioned are all normal and now common among all of us here at this time.But don't stay hungry for longer times.
    Take Care