TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Relax Aana. Stay positive. As you don't have issues from your side & from your dh's, things will turn positive. Start the new cycle with more positive mind set.
    Baby dust to you.

Thanks Princi for your support. Recovering from the IVF effects. Hope i will be fine by the time i start my FET!

Hi Deepali,
    Thanks for your support. Hoping for the best to come.
    Hope you get the good news of cyst vnish by the end of this cycle..

Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

2. sheshin

sheshin Gold IL'ite

Aana, relax. Start new cycle with positive thoughts. It's a good sign that you both have no issues. Just be positive. Baby dust to you.

Vasu, I'm fine. My acupuncture sessoins are going good. Feeling very relaxed for that one hour session and sleeping like a log after coming home. Hope this will bring back my periods. All the best for your FET.

Deepali, thanks for your wishes. Baby dust to you too.

Bambli, where are you?.

Sankna, your weight loss is amazing. Will join you in weight loss thread.

Baby dust to all friends here.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  3. Shanmukhabhavan

Shanmukhabhavan Silver IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]Thank you all so much dears for your soothing words. I am feeling lot better, hope I’ll come back to normal fully soon. Once again I am so grateful to you all ladies. It’s my luck to have like these friends and well-wishers who are always with me.

Thanks Sheshin! for sharing your thoughts about docs. Oh, sorry dear, I can understand how much it disturbs you and your studies. But try to keep them away for sometime and do your studies well. I am sorry dear I have no idea about acupuncture, hope you got to know by this time. Hope you will get A-grade in this weight loss and ttc examinations. All the very best dear. take care of your health.

Thanks Deepa! for your kind words and detailed info about d&c and docs. Yeah, I cent percent agree with you. Generally what I heard about desis in here are very nice than who are in India. But I understood and faced totally different after I got here. But I can definitely say all most all desis here are like this only, atleast whom I faced or meet in my surroundings, only very very few people are nice to other Indian.

My bbtemps are reaching down day by day, also breast tenderness too. yeah that doc said I need to see her after a month. So planning to call and take an appointment with her. Thanks Deepa for detailed info about system in here, yeah in my case too I was referred to my first gynec through my physician. But we changed to another. For hubby’s SA tests and everything referred by this gynec. But I am unable to understand the only thing seeing group of people each time I go, that sounds weird to me. May be this hospital where I am going is having a different system, I guess. Now again I am confusing, actually I have my 2nd prenatal appointment (2nd month pregnancy visit) with my regular doc, also I need to see this doc who did d&c, so here is my confusion again, whom should I see….. due to I miscarried it is necessary to see my regular doc? Do not know, confusion, need to call both of them and figure it out…..

Thank you Hasya for your clarification. How are you and Mala doing? I suppose you are a busy bee now due to Mala. Ain't you???[/JUSTIFY]

4. Shanmukhabhavan

[JUSTIFY]Thanks Sankna! For your soothing words, I am recovering slowly with the help of you people. How is everything going with you? Sorry to know about your marital life. Hope god gives you strength to handle these situations. Take care of your self dear.

Thanks a ton Vasumathy dear! You are the women!…… I can not show/express my thankfulness in words…. really you are like my sister. Same thing I already mentioned in of my initial posts. Thank you so much. You ladies are really awesome. Yeah, until last week I did not have proper food, so felt little weak, but dh took care of me. I am ok now. May be we both join our hands together after 2-3 months, as I am too should not ttc until that time. So let’s hope our joint hands take us to the final destination. Wish you all the best for FET!

Hi Muskaan! Thank you for sharing your story dear, really it gives me positive vibes. Yeah I am recovering slowly, but lot better though. Actually I did not bleed much, may be better to use the word nothing. Since, the day I had d&c I had a very very little bleeding, then next day few drops, next to next day just spotting, that’s it. I do not know whether there is anything need to worry about it or its just common and feel normal. Need to talk to the doc about this. yeah my doc too told I should wait 2-3 months before trying again. Glad to hear that you made it in second try. Hearty congrats! How is your little one doing?

Hi Radha dear! just forget about all these worries and enjoy to full your privacy time with your hubby. This is a good chance to be alone you both to have a wonderful and romantic time and also a chance to forget all the worries and path for a new life. Just rock the honeymoon girl!!!!! Though your inlaws are nice, but no couple want or feel comfortable in engage 3rd person all the time, whether its in laws or moms or even children too, I guess, since I never had a chance to confirm this (no children yet). Hope we will all have this chance soon. They definitely want to spend time alone atleast once in their life no matter what how many years they have been married for. So you are going to have that chance, just blast it dear.
    [/JUSTIFY]

5. Shanmukhabhavan

[JUSTIFY]Hi Kritsdent! Thanks for consoling me dear and prayers. Seeing you after a while? How is everything at your end? I am lot better. Trying to come out of this as soon as possible. Hope god hears your words and gives me more strength to handle this.

Dear Princi! How are you? and your pregnancy? Take enough rest dear. sincere prays for your safe pregnancy and delivery. Feeling better now. Hubby is also trying his best to pulling me out from this depression. He is planning for a vacation, so that I and we can change our mood a bit.

Deepali dear! how are you? how is your health dear, did you get rid of the cyst yet? Take care of your health dear. Yeah, you are so correct. i too am feeling that this is our new life starting. I want to change my life style, and planned all the schedule according to that. After one or two weeks I will start follow them. Hope this time we all will succeed without any failures. We can not bare anymore pains in our life especially in the baby matters. Let’s see what god has written on our face…..
    [/JUSTIFY]

6. Shanmukhabhavan

[JUSTIFY]Hi Ana! No worries dear, just relax, everything is going to be ok. You have great chances to have a child since you both do not have any health issues. Only the time matters. I understood you are in US, so here no need to worry about age until you touch 40s. Here in US doctors usually say that below 40 there is no problem to have a child, once you enter into 40s then you might have to think about it and might have to worry, until then no worries. Regarding keeping the pillow underneath, I would like to suggest you one thing, you said you put 2 of them right?, but usually people say that just keep one pillow underneath, more than that could cause the sperm travel to other places which it should not be. So just keep one pillow that should do enough. Also you should lay down for atleast 20 minutes after IC, its more better if you can sleep like that overnight without standing. Do not try to wash right after or clean it with tissue or something like that stuff. Generally people say its better to have ic in the morning times than in the evening. Since sperm generates more fresh in the morning time than any other time in the day. Have IC every alternate day in your fertile days. Do chart you bbtemps or use opk to find out your most fertile days and ovulation day as well. I bet you already know all of this, but would like you to recollect one more time with my post. Good luck!

RG, Bambli, Ramya, Cutie!! How are you all? thanks for your kind words dears. Will keep those in mind and follow them. Hope to see you soon with good news. All the very best.

Vidhya and Sharanya!! hope you folks are rocking in india. Hope everything is going wonderful with you guys. Awaiting for your arrival dears. Come back with good news…..[/JUSTIFY]

7. shiny9

shiny9 New IL'ite

Hey Anna,

I was in the same boat as you for past 7 months.Finally we've succeeded in this cycle.I'm 5 weeks pregnant now.
    We've changed few things in this cycle from what we've done before.

1.I used to place 2 pillows after IC, but placed one pillow this time beacause i've read in one article that placing too height under the hips may cause sperm flow in wrong direction.
    2.Have IC on alternative days after a week from last day of your period, continue till 2 days after ovulation.
    3.Avoid Oral sex.
    4.Use pre-seed lubricant.
    5.Let your husband stay still for few secs after IC, to avoid sperm outflow.
    6.Lay down in bed for atleast 30 mins or till morning.
    7.Avoid drinking coffee & tea..

Hope you will succeed this time.

Thanks.

8. Aana

Aana New IL'ite

Hi Vasu & Sheshin,

Thanks a lot! ur words are giving me new energy. I will stay positive and continue with the process.

Vasu, take care of ur health!

Hi Bhavani,

once I read ur reply I felt very relaxed. Thanks a lot! I am following everything as u said & I will continue that. and I avoid two pillows from this cycle onwards.

Eat well and take care of ur health! I hope we all will hold our child soon.

Hi Shiny9,

Congrats on ur Pregnancy!

I got so much of positive thoughts after seeing ur reply. Thanks a lot!

I will avoid two pillows and I will follow the rest also. then I will drink 1 small glass of coffee everyday but without that its very difficult for me. bcoz I m used to it from my childhood.

but from this cycle onwards sure I will avoid that one also. I took the promise several times but I never followed it but sure this time I will follow. I will not drink coffee or tea.

Eat well & take care!

Cheers
    Aana

9. Muskaan7

Muskaan7 Senior IL'ite

Dear Bhavani,

My doc had mentioned to me that after D&C we are more fertile. So I feel positive for you. Dont worry too much that you did not bleed a lot. When they do the D&C, most of the tissue gets scraped off so you wont have much bleeding anyways. Now that I remember even I hardly had much bleeding, just the first day I had not too much, just okay, and the rest it was very little. But do wait for at least three months before starting again. Take your folic acid and have a good diet. My little one is doing fine, thank you. Very naughty and keeping me on my toes. We are planning to TTC again soon!!

Dear Aana,

You can put only one pillow under your hips, that should be fine. Also, after IC raise your hips and keep for some time, around 15-20 mins. Maybe you should go to urinate before IC so that after it, just wipe around the area with some tissue and stay that way for some time. Try and avoid going to the loo for at least an hour or so after IC. All the best!

Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
  10. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Hi Sankana,

Iam in the same situation as you.Have tried so much to change my husband's character.Yes he controls it but the cat always comes out of the bag when he is upset or angry.But hey i have made changes him a lot at so much cost.If i stand to tell that he is doing wrong he gets more aggressive as if there is a competition.He cannot tolerate or understand when iam frustrated or angry.I sometimes think like you may be GOD is delaying baby because he is not mentally matured enough to bring up a baby or may be we are not.
    Unless you make the person realise what they are doing is hurting you they will never change.I was stuck by your post.And these fertility issues adds to the fire though he also has issues with sperm motility along with mine.Any way iam learning to control my frustration and anger,that reduces my mental tension.And to my stupidity i left my job before a year to TCC.
    I think the character usually comes from parents especially mothers,if they fail to correct them in young age or make them understand that this hurts people.WOW! I feel much relaxed after venting out.
    Got a question
    I got my my AF this month , it was heavy for the first 1.5 days and then nothing,it stopped.Iam worried. it may be becoz of my endo cyst.Is it a problem?.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.