August 2010 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by lalisiva, Jan 20, 2010.

1. cukz

cukz New IL'ite

Hi!
    Sorry about there being no updates from my end....you know the mess I am in :spin
    My in-laws have finally decided to send me home on June 20th(which is in my 8th month, but at least it is the start of 8th month and I will get to go home:bowdown ) I guess there is more drama to unfold, nothing to do but to wait and watch and hope and pray...
    I had been to the doc, everything is OK....my Hemoglobin level has improved from 9.9 to 10.7, so that is a relief.

Yeah, I am feeling a lot of weird sensations in my belly too, dunno which one is hiccup, though. There is always something going on, this will be one hyper-active baby :rotfl

Yeah, back pain has intensified and hardly sleep peacefully these days. Sleeping on the side is SUCH a torture, but I guess what I feel now is nothing compared to the periods pain I used to have, so thankful for that :)

Hope you all are doing great.
    Good luck guys.....only a few more months and then we will have our little darling in our arms :thumbsup

2. Kootagirl

Kootagirl Silver IL'ite

Hi Cukz..

It is nice to know that u r going home. Now stop worrying all those happened with MIL. Be happy. Take care

3. newmum

newmum Senior IL'ite

Hi cukz
    Good to know abt ur going to parents' home no problem even if it is the 8th month thankfully u are giong there.:thumbsup
    Your HB seems good now.Hope u'll be intouch from ur parents home also.
    BTW whats ur due date?
    Take Care

4. newmum

newmum Senior IL'ite

My update:
    Today I went for my 1st 8th month apptmt.Mentioned the doc abt all the pains and aches,dizziness and breathlessness etc etc and recd only one answer :Oh thats quite normal and they will keep on increasing till delievery so:thumbsupenjoy them.
    She took the sample for vaginal swab culture test as I have a little discharge problem too.
    But it came as a surprise to me when I was told that she'll be doing the internal checkup.And I had not prepared(hadn't shaved down there for the last 3-4 months) for that lol lol lol.I thought she'll do it in the 9th month only. It was so embarrasing,:hide:. I really wanted to ask the doc to postpone it to the next appt. but OMG I m still feeling so embarassed but then the nurse told me after checkup that if I feel comfortable then only I should shave otherwise leave it to the nurses on delievery.But I m in no ways going like this again.:notthatway: I think I scared the doc today as she told me to shave the area b4 delievery:boo::boo::bonk:rotfl
    Anyways whats happened can't be altered.I am told to have a U/s scan.Got the apptmt for 19th eve.
    And she wants me to eat more but how can I eat more than I feel hungry.:confused2:I've gained 1kg in 17 days what else does she expect from me:confused2:
    But she was serious abt that and insisted me to increase the intake of paneer,chicken,soya and milk & curd.

5. newmum

newmum Senior IL'ite

Girls I am also having alots of pains in my thigh joints.hip bones and sometimes in legs also.And changing sides while sleeping is like:shaking:
    and my dh says very sweetly don't worry only 2 more months.And I am like Oh really !!! and what abt the labour pains ?????????
    But nvm anything for the little bundle of joy.:)
    All of you Take Care

@Hansika How did ur apptmt go?Pls update.

6. retina

retina New IL'ite

wish you all the best

7. Kootagirl

Kootagirl Silver IL'ite

Hi Maneet,

After reading ur experience, now I am worried as i too have not shaved from 2 months.:bonk. As it is not possible for me to bend and do so....what if my doctor gives a weird look at me:hide: OMG.

Even I have white discharge, without any itching or smell. It is necessary to let dr to know about this? What scan u had now?

Take care.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  8. simply_doubtful

simply_doubtful Gold IL'ite

Hi Maneet
    my check up went fine. from next checkup onwards i have to go to gynec every 10 days. my baby's growth is two weeks ahead of my original weeks.
    you are so lucky to have a dh who says only two months.
    my uti came under control but there were too many rbc's present in my urine culture. so have to go again for a general check up tomorrow.
    my gynec says because of sugar levels also there might be blood cells in urine.
    Hansika

9. simply_doubtful

Hi Kootagirl
    forget abt weird looks. they have seen too many forests to bother about us. :) seriously don't worry. i had a heat boil near my vagina yesterday and i hadn't shaved so was worried but the gynec she was cool abt it.
    Hansika

10. simply_doubtful

Hi Cukz
    good to know that you are going to your moms sooner than you thought. also that your hemoglobin level has gone up.
    Hansika