Discussion : Projects and builders

Discussion in 'Housing' started by Sumaticg, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

sowmya,

yesterday i visited kelambakkam, kandigai. so will update on the area.

dhakshin, is not on the main road. you have to go in by another 1.5/2km from the vandalur-kelambakkam road. and again it is around 2km inside of gst.

kandigai..there was a new project launched just 1.5km from vijayshanthi's park avenue..called dhanishkha by allegria..did call them immediately, and they said the rate was 1999/- construction has started. regn, water,eb, car parking(1lac) actuals. but the -ve i felt was the waste refuse dumping yard that is closeby at an km.(vengadamangalam.)

surprisingly, when we were trying to locate somebody's residence in that area, a group of people were very helpful and wanted to help us find it, later they wanted to know if we were interested in buying land..they said it comes to around 8lacs. - around 3km interior to kandigai..in vengadamangalam village.

SIS-safa started at 3200..but they are good and have seen the construction and looks good from the outside.on that note..my dd was telling me yesterday that we need to go in and check the construction not from the outside..(out of the mouth of babes:biglaugh).

metropolis looks good. giving one more idea. check out guruhomes..nanganallur. he is constructing some small 4in 1 and 8in1 in and around lakshmi nagar..i was around that area this morning..decent rental. you can easily get around 8k-10k for a 2bhk.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

A big no.
    reason, i will explain when i find a little time tomorrow morning. have somebody visiting us in a few minutes.

not a guarantee at all... will explain this too tomorrow..
    Is this opinion correct? :confused2: But these Sharon Builders are pretty new to this construction business? Can I believe them?
    100% is arranged but not how you presume. there is a touching the nose in the roundabout way. will explain this too tomorrow.

3. Kartheeswari

Kartheeswari New IL'ite

Hi Shanvy,

Thanks for your reply. I am eagerly looking forward for more information on those you mentioned.
    Thanks.

4. cool09

cool09 Senior IL'ite

We are planning to buy a house in chennai preferably near kknagar and ashok nagar..a new project by JD constructions has come up..is anybody aware of this builder? does he finish the projects on time?how can we check the reviews of this constructions because i dont find anything on the internet regarding this

5. gboomba

gboomba New IL'ite

Hi,

We bought an apartment from Kalyani Constructions owned by KG Venkatesan. The builder's office is located in Adambakkam in Medavakkam Main Road near Mount railway station.

This builder does contruction in Nanmangalam, Kovilambakkam, Medavakkam, Adambakkam, Keelkattalai and Madipakkam areas.

Builder's office reads 'Kalyani Contructions and Borewells'

Please DO NOT buy any of the projects done by this builder.

We had a really bad experience in terms of quality of the finished contruction. The house is not even 2 years now but has developed major cracks in many walls (not just air line crack but a big problematic ones). The crack spread even to the wall tiles thereby breaking it.

Builder put a cheap motor which is not working anymore. We had to replace with a new one.

Also there is water seepage happening in the overhead tank. Water seepage is there from bathrooms as well.

This builder does not stick to building plans and does not use proper engineers for construction or plan. It is all 'maistry' build and we suffer because of that in terms of finish and quality.

Please beware of this builder and let your friends also know

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi,

there are so many builders with this maistry constructions. very few of them definitely look into all nuances of the construction.

i recently had the chance of seeing one construction in the same area you have mentioned. the water started leaking into the first floor from the over head tank..within 2 years. so now there is renovation going on..i have seen this builder standing there and supervising all the time. sometimes it is not enough..

as i already mentioned in one of my post, patti thotti vechirukavan ellam builder aana, the quality of the construction also speaks that..

gboomba,
    i have heard about this construction.

at the same time, i recently saw one project of the ARRR construction - banner is seen near the vanuvampet junction and the project at chidambaranar street is done so well, but no taker because it is just next to the vanuvampet canal...I am not sure who will buy there at that cost..and have the luxury of smelling that everyday.

7. addy

addy New IL'ite

advice about promotor

Hi,
    anyone know anything about the promotors, Real Value?It is urgent, since one of my friends has booked an apt. and her bank is not approving their project.

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: advice about promotor

Addy,

Real value has lots of completed projects. recently you have some delay in completions which is seen across the sector.

which project.. and what is the reason the bank is not approving and which bank. did she find out if anybody else got approvals.

9. addy

addy New IL'ite

Re: advice about promotor

Hi, thanks for the response.The project is 'Neelkamal' and they had some difficulty in paying off their dues to the bank, during some previous projects or something, so.....and the bank is HDFC.

10. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

Real value promoters

Any review about Real Value promoters, Chennai? I tried searching in internet but could not get many.