The Schram Academy International CBSE school

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by manjumnair, Feb 13, 2008.

1. PonrajSumathi

PonrajSumathi New IL'ite

Hi, I am Sumathi Ponraj, I would like to get admission in Schrm academy, I would like to know the donation they get, if you could let me know how much they expect, will be helpfull to me. Thanks,

Regards,
    Sumathi Ponraj

2. abiramy

abiramy New IL'ite

Hai all,

Is any of your kid going to Schram Academy Maduravoyl branch? If you can you please give me your feed back about this school? I have a 4 year old son and have got admission to this school for the next academic year 2010-2011. Is this school good compared to PSBB millenium, Porur and Lachateleine? Kindly give your comments.

Thanks,
    Abiramy.R

3. Meanitha

Meanitha New IL'ite

hi,

i m in moggapair and my son born on mar'07. i want to put him in pre kg in schram acadamy annanagar. i don't know for pre kg i must get application form and is there any exams. upto now i didn't get any application. plz clarify me... and also suggest me some play schools around that area...

anitha...:drowning

4. sumeesha

sumeesha New IL'ite

Hi,

I would like to know if anybody's child is studying in classes 8 or above. How is the coaching? Is there focus provided on academics at higher level classes? Please provide me more details on the teaching and revisions provided to the students at higher classes in TSA. Also if you have information on the % of marks scored by the previous batch students, it would be really helpful.

Thank you

5. aarthivetri

aarthivetri New IL'ite

Hi Manju

I will Return-2-India in March and will stay in Vadapalani. My daughter will be 4 yrs in June2010(does her pre-k here in u.s) & should enter LKG this June.

As of now,many schools I have enquired says that admissions are already closed/kid should start Pre-kg from the same school,no new admissions for LKG.

Im trying for admission in PonVidyashram, Valasaravakkam.

From your thread I understand "The Schram Academy" seems to a good school and today I would call them and enquire about admissions for June. I would like to know from u the fee structure,teaching methodology,skill development and all that .Im really eager to hear from u.

Thanks in Advance.
    Regards,
    aarthi

6. mfaiaz

mfaiaz New IL'ite

Hi Manju,
    How is your daughter doing in this school.
    Do you know any teacher from TSA for grade 11 or 12 physics, chemistry, Biology who will be willing to take tution for my daughter.

Mfaiaz

7. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

hi,

My daughter will be going to 1st std in the Maduravoyal Campus from this Monday. She was at the Park Road campus for the past two years. As far as I am concerned, the school is OK... my daughter is doing very well....

I am not very familiar with the main campus at Maduravoyal, as my daughter is going there, this year only...

8. suryarekha

suryarekha New IL'ite

i am planning to put my son in Schram as it is very near to me , but please let me know how much is their fees , as your kid is already there , hw much you paid for your kid , i want to know this before i go there to check whther i can afford it or not .

9. manjulats

manjulats Silver IL'ite

Is Anyone's child studying in schram for the current academic year?

Pour in your experiences of teaching,how good the school is ,fees structure ,donation and how is to get admission in higher classes say 1st,2nd std.

10. mailvidya

mailvidya New IL'ite

Hi Manju,

Hope your daughter is in 3 rd standard right now.How is the schooling at The Schram Academy International CBSE school at Maduravoyal.Your view will guide me a lot.

Thank you