Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Re: Job

Dear Luzia,

Medical Astrology is the one subject, which I have not evinced any interest so far. Hence, I am not in a position to help you in this regard.

However, the transit planets are not warranting any helath issues. However, while considering the dasa period, the period till 22.7.2010 is likely to cause some health issues; and once this period is over, there are probabilities for relief.

May God Bless U all abundnatly in allresepct.

regards

2. Pragaspathy

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Gowri,

As I had told you that your husband belong to Sagittarius (Dhanush) Lagna. His 10th lord, lord or profession is Mercury, placed in the 4th house; but deblitated and the deblitation has not get cancelled. In the Dasamsa Chart (D10), the chart meant for studying the profession, it is found that there are also the Mercury is not only deblitated; but also it has gone to 12th house, house of losses/expenditures. Hence, naturally, the Mercury dasa has not helped him. At present, he is running Ketu dasa, and the dasa lord Ketu is placed in the 12th house. Normally, it is believed that the dasa of isolated ketu dasa will not give much beneifts.

Once the transit Jupiter moves from Pisces to Aries, there will be scope of improvements.

Regarding the career graph for the next 15 years, promotion in the near future needs lot of time and patience for prediction, which I may not able to do so for the present, since a quite number of requests are pending for a long time to be answered by me.

May God Bless U all abundnatly in all respect.

regards

4. incharge

incharge Bronze IL'ite

<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1>

5. Pragaspathy

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Pragaspathysir,
    Thanks a million for spending your valuable time to answer my questions.Thanks a million for your kind service given to the IL members.
    Just one thing sir, you have said,
    Your younger son does not have much business Yoga; however, at present, he is running the Juptier daasa from 21.2.2010. Jupiter is the lord of 2nd, family and 11, profit. So, naturally he will fair well in his business during the dasa of Juptier.

Could you please clarify?
    sorry for the trouble again.
    Sincerely
    Incharge[/QUOTE]

Dear Incharge,

Any business activity should be supported by dhana yoga. If there is dhana yoga only, then the business will survive in a lucrative manner. In your son's chart, the business yoga does not promise much. However, we need not blindly follow this rule. There are other factors also. For any thing to be good in finance, we have to look for the combination of 2nd, lord of family and the 11th lord, lord of profit. The combination of these two lords, or exchance between these two, or direct aspect between two will make one as a millionaire.

But in the case of your son, as he happens to be Aquarius Lagna (Kumbham), the 2nd house happens to be Pisces, owned by Jupiter and 11th house, Sagittarius, also owned by Jupiter. In this case, both the 2nd as well as the 11th lord happens to be Jupiter and He is well placed in the 11th house, that too his own house, which is considered very good.. In as much as the Jupiter Dasa has started, I had told that this dasa will be helpful to him and he will do well, though the profit may not much outstanding; but there is no possibiolity for incurring any loss. Also, he has good combination of parivarthana (exchange of lords) between 4th and 5th houses, which is extremely good, which will make him to be a high achiver and successful. i.e. 4th lord Venus has gone to 5th house and 5th lord Mercury has gone to 4th house. Similarly, the 4th Lord Venus and 7th Lord Sun have joined together in the 5th which is also good, which will also make him to be a high achiever. Inspite of all these things, he has another yoga, which is not considered as a good yoga in the astrology. In his chart, the Moon is followed by Jupiter, i.e From Moon, the Jupiter has gone to 12th house, which is considered as Sakta Yoga. Those who are having this yoga, will have to suffer much to achieve anything in the life. In simple word, the success will be in the 11th hour only, whereas others who do not work hard, lazy etc. will reap the benefit without much effort. Even though he has good yoga to get the recognition for his work, this sakta yoga is an obstructing factor.

Don't get frustrated. I could have avoided telling this; but as an young boy, he must know and he is destinated to work hard to reap the fruits of results, so certainly he will not be a lazy one.

As he is running the dasa of Guru, he may be advsied to visit any Lord Shiva temple on every Thursday and offer his prayers to Lord Dakshinamoorthy and in the course of time, he will get relief and he may be advised to avoid Non Veg on the Thursday.

May God Bless U all abundantly in allr espect.

regards.

7. krisu

krisu New IL'ite

dear sir
    my name is subashini,
    my date of birth is 10 th sept 1980
    my time of birth is 6.05 pm
    my moon sign is virgo
    my birth star is uthiram
    i want to know when will i get married.. and one of the astrologer told that i will get intercaste marriage only... so kindly tell me your views about my marriage life and carrier..

8. luzia

luzia New IL'ite

Thank you very much for fast reply:thumbsup

9. Pragaspathy

10. Pragaspathy