Indians In New Zealand introduce yourself here!

Discussion in 'Indians in New Zealand' started by Kelly, Nov 7, 2007.

1. aargee

aargee New IL'ite

Hi All, This is Aargee, from Jayanagar, Bangaloreand now in Auckland for the last 6 years. Yippee more curries, dosas, and ummm:cheers around. Stumbled onto this site while desperately looking for laddu recipe.:coffee
    Could not resist my temptation to join this forum, hence now at 11.40pm greeting you all.:thumbsup

2. lotus99

lotus99 Senior IL'ite

Hi All, I am Vidya, from Tamilnadu. Worked in Bangalore (LOVE this city!) for 8 years before coming to NZ last year. I live in Auckland with my DH and DD.
    Would be glad to help out anyone with their questions and such :)

3. parivasu

parivasu New IL'ite

Hi Aargee, I am also from Jayanagar.B'lore. We came to nz last year. Whereabouts are you in Auckland?
    We are in Blockhousebay.

4. mouli_7

mouli_7 New IL'ite

Hi dear all,
    This is shwetha, living in Auckland, kannadiga frm Mysore(I soooooooo miss it) but surely loving my stay here toooooo...........

5. Hemlataraj

Hemlataraj New IL'ite

Re: Are there any NZ Indus ladies members??

Hi Nimmi

I am from Singapore and my nephew is in Auckland and he is looking for a room to rent, could you please let me know if it is easy to rent a rooom and how much will it be.

regards
    hemlata

6. Hemlataraj

Hemlataraj New IL'ite

Hi Shewta

I am from Singapore.

Nice to know you are in Auckland, How is life style there in Auckland.

Are there many indians over there. MY nephew is in Auckland and he is looking for a place to stay. Could you please advice how much will it be. Is it safe to rent with someone?

Regards

Lata

7. Gem

Gem New IL'ite

Hello everyone :),

I am Gem. I am not new to Indusladies but I have not been active for about 1 plus years due to circumstances. I sure have missed it very very much. It had been my source of inspiration while I was living in Melbourne in 2007 and 2008. Now I am moving to NZ and need to get in touch with Indusladies' forumites again for inspiration and guidance. It is certainly a vital lifeline. :thankyou2:

I will be arriving in NZ on the 17th June and hoping to start working either in Waikato or Auckland. I am coming to Waikato alone first and my husband and kids will join me later. I intend to stay in Hamilton when arrive.

(By the way, I am a Malaysian Indian. My paternal grandparents are from Tanjavur. I have two kids.)

I hope Nimmi reads this, for I see that she is from Hamilton, Waikato.

Warmest regards,
    Gem

8. saisansru

saisansru New IL'ite

Hi All, I am Anu from Tamilnadu,Just moved in here recently with family.I am just wondering is it possible to buy wetgrinders online here in NZ like we have in US.

Hi All, I am Vidya, from Tamilnadu. Worked in Bangalore (LOVE this city!) for 8 years before coming to NZ last year. I live in Auckland with my DH and DD.
    Would be glad to help out anyone with their questions and such :)[/QUOTE]

9. sudharg

sudharg New IL'ite

Hi ladies

I am Sudha, I live auckland and work for MAF.... Please contact me through private messages.
    I probably noticed this thread pretty late, but its never too late to make new friends.

Cheers
    Sudha

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2010
  10. praba1979

praba1979 New IL'ite

Hi ,
    I am from India(tamil nadu). Presently I am working in IT in India. I have an experience of 10 years in the software industry. I recently came back to India from USA, after working there for almost 8 years in IT sector.

I have, recently applied for the permenant residence in NZ through the points based skilled migrant category.

I want to find a job in NZ even before I get my permenant residence in NZ because that will give me more points in my permenant residence processing if i have a job offer in NZ.

Please let me know the source that (like an consultancy) that would help me to get a job offer in NZ.

I would really appreciate your response
    Thanks
    Praba