Planning for Shirdi Darshan

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Vrindavipul, May 24, 2010.

1. Vrindavipul

Vrindavipul Bronze IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi,

It seems Baba is showing me the way to reach his abode. Thanks a lot.

As you mentioned earlier if we go by train we are to get down at Kopergaon station and the temple is at 15 mins. distance. Make me one thing clear whether all these hotels are situated near temple or near the station.

Thanks once again. Your help is making my journey much easier.

Love

Vrinda

2. KalpanaVIyer

KalpanaVIyer New IL'ite

I would advise you to plan a 2 -3 day stay so you can leisurely do the darshan,arti and visits to the Samadhi etc. Weather in those parts will be a problem as it may be monsoon time.So plan accordingly.Nowadays lot of touts are around asking you to do this or that pooja. Avoid them and do whatever you feel like.Be careful and aware. We have had bad experiences too.Good luck and from one Sai bhakth to another...OM SAI RAM

3. Vrindavipul

Vrindavipul Bronze IL'ite

4. geetabhaskar

geetabhaskar Senior IL'ite

thanks for the valuable information

5. radhikrish

radhikrish Silver IL'ite

Dear all,

Can someone suggest a good reliable hotel in shirdi, as I am planning to visit (first time) and that too during Diwali time? Though I got reviews about hotels from internet, some were good and bad. but in IL, I can be sure of reviews as people tell their true experience only. Also is it better to hire a cab and keep with me (will it not turn expensive) for the entire trip or shall I board a volvo like someone suggested here and get dropped from pune to shirdi?