discuss projecs -nanganallur, adambakkam,puzhuthivakkam and madipakkam,keezhkattalai

Discussion in 'Housing' started by VASUKI60, Jun 9, 2009.

1. ramraman

ramraman New IL'ite

mr

can someone indicate what the going rate for plot is in madipakkam balaiah garden area?

thanks in advance

2. divyasarav

divyasarav New IL'ite

Re: discuss projecs -nanganallur, adambakkam,puzhuthivakkam and madipakkam

Dear Shanthi,

I can see that your contribution towards this thread is very excellent. You are helping a lot of people. Hats off to you for this.

I need a suggestion from your side. We are planning to buy a 2 BHK apartment in Chennai for around 25 – 30 Lacs for investment purpose. For this budget, I could find properties in Madipakkam area only. We are out of India for a long time and understand now only that Chennai has changed drastically.. In Madipakkam, it is advisable to buy the apartment from reputed and proven builders or it is fine to buy from local builders. We find that the area is dominated by local builders.

Also currently, we are getting quotes for INR 3300 per Sq. ft in that area and around 3500 – 3600 in Puzhuthivakkam.. Is this the current rate and we should go for negotiations.

I appreciate & value your advise very much.

Regards,
    Divya

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

divya,

thanks for the compliment. yes owing to the mrts junction coming up at the vanuvampet junction and puzhuthivakkam being inbetween the velachery junction and this the area has suddenly become attractive. you reach velachery in 10/15 minutes and adayar in 20 minutes if there is no traffic. It is always good to go through known builders. some of the local builders are also doing a good job, while some are really making hay when the sun is shining.

i quote my banker "patti thotti vachirindavan ellam builder ayittaan. oru experience um mannum illai. edho andha kalathula avan 5000/10000 oru ground vangiruppan athai ippo use panni builder ayidran.." and he says this is one reason for more deviations in the plans.

yes puzhuthivakkam is at 3500/3600 if interior and if it near the main road it goes to 4000-4400. and the new property that is coming in the same area but on the main road is at 4400 with all amenities google for silver spring nanganallur. (postal code is ngnlr but it is puzhuthivakkam)

4. divyasarav

divyasarav New IL'ite

Dear Shanthi,

Thanks for your immediate feedback.

I shall surely search for silversprings @ nanganallur.

While these areas like Madipakkam, Puzhivakkam are picking up, the area along GST road is also good . But i dont understand why is that the Sq.ft rates in Chromepet, Hastinapuram are less than those at Madipakkam , adambakkam. I thought, the areas along the GST Road would be much more expensive than these areas around Velacherry. While it is not. They are around 2900 - 3000 per sq.ft in Hastinapuram.

I also got to know from few of my freinds that there is always electricity problem that the power is always shut in Madipakkam area. Is that so? But with the no. of apartments coming up, it is hard for me to believe it. Do you have anythign to add here.

however, on our side, we have decided to go either for Madipakkam or Hastinapuram or the Silversprings, (if it falls within our budget)

Regards,
    DIvya

5. lmani

lmani Senior IL'ite

cost of land in puzhdvakkam chennai

Does anyone know the cost of land in Puzdivakkam Chennai?

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: cost of land in puzhdvakkam chennai

lalitha,

if you mean puzhudivakkam, it ranges from 50lacs to 80 lacs if it is on the mainroad, the rates have rised by 10% owing to the mrts link from velachery to mount that passes through this area.

7. dheepika

dheepika New IL'ite

srinivasa nagar - madipakkam

Hello All,

i am planning to buy a flate in Srinivasa nagar madipakka, this comes near to the new 200 feet road and train track from velachery MRTS to St. thomas mount.

200 meter from the above road. near sunshine school (back side)
    800 meter from MRTS velachery station.

the rate is 3400/sqf + registration.

the water is salty. is this ok rate, can i buy, how will be feature of this place. Any government plan to develope this area in near future.

the constructon is began, it will be handed over in another year.

thanks
    dheepika

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: srinivasa nagar - madipakkam

behind the sunshine school the ground is lower to the main road and is prone to water logging. the area is really booming owing to the mrts. does it come under puzhudivakkam /madipakkam.

the water in the area is not salty exactly it is very hard and not potable at all. it is ok for all other purposes.

9. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

hi Dheepika,
    that area floats in rainy season...

10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

aparna,

i know people who say it rains only for just at a maximum of 10 days in 2 months and that is not a big issue. but this area you need boats to move about is another matter that many builders do not tell the people.

but who knows with the school of a very highly connected person, the place could see more improvement....