1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

is it ok for husbands to have phone sex?

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by chaitranya, May 29, 2010.

1. chaitranya

chaitranya New IL'ite

hello all. Wish you would give your opinions,even if it is from male members.

Recently found out that my DH had contact numbers saved on his cell of girls who provide phone sex(frankly i have no clue how it works though).
    Moreover when i accidently found out, he initially lied to me saying it was some business associate but later said it was a massage girl whose number a friend had given. Is it normal for men to talk to such girls ? It is ok for men to watch **** right? bcause he has a big collection of **** movies too which ofcourse he hides from me.

Through our marriage of 10 years now, i have always had complete trust in him and would never have expected him to do such a thing or lie to me.
    He has always been a very good husband in the way that he is always helpful at home,never critical or demanding and i always have the freedom to do what i feel is right for me and home.

What do i do?

1 person likes this.

2. kuccoo

kuccoo New IL'ite

Trust ur husband... forget it..Even i didn't know abt that... live happily....Nothing to worry abt this.... Better just asay to avoid these....only thing happening is loss of money....

3. chaitranya

chaitranya New IL'ite

just makes me feel that maybe all the while it was all lies and our relationship is not what i thought it was - happy and perfect(to realistic standards)

4. raha256

raha256 Bronze IL'ite

phone sex? first time i have come across this word.

but as far as watching pron movies are concerned y ur DH is hiding from u?. give him liberty to watch (take care of kids). watching in front of u is much better than watching it in ur absence. tell him that u know that he is watching. my DH also watches pron movies. but he is not hiding it from me.

5. chaitranya

chaitranya New IL'ite

but i am also too shy to watch **** with him. And i feel it improper to encourage him to do so. Whats the problem with me? Sex is something i thought is sacred btwn the husband and wife.

6. needhelp123

needhelp123 Silver IL'ite

As far as I know you have to pay money to talk to those girls. And basically your husband is having sexy talks with some strange women and reveal his sexual fantasies to them.
    I am not sure but it would disturb me if my husband gets sexually satisfied with the help of an other woman. It is not so extremely wrong like going to a prostitute but still I am not feeling good about it.

But you have to decide how you feel about your husband's way to satisfy his sexual needs.
    If you can live with it, fine. But if not you should talk to him!
    I mean what if you would do the same? Talking sexy stuff to an other man?
    I don't think your husband would tolerate that.

Last edited: May 29, 2010
  7. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

You say he is a very good husband, now he watched **** and has big collection too. And you also say its normal for men to watch so much **** like he does(which I dont agree). What is the problem if he does talk on sex lines?

He may be visualising so many women too in his mind while watching **** movies. You accept that but dont accept phone talk?

I believe a person starts with thoughts and later converts in action. One cannot just keep fantasizing about those things all the time....

I feel phone sex is addiction and waste of lot of money as these line charge lot of money per minute. All that these lines would be doing is these girls speaking in seductive voice and tone and arousing the men on the other side. That is what I can interpret.. Cyber sex is another variation....

I also feel watching these **** movies so much , listening to these talks will make a mind somewhat sick in itself. That is not healthy ..

I am not sure about your question is it normal for men to talk with such girls? But this is not something that all men do. So if this can be regarded as normal you can find out...

1 person likes this.
  8. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

I accept 100% with Tridev.These things will make you sick minded.Why not some men realise that there are much more things in life than all this rubbish.

In my opinion , what your husband does is NOT OK.

1 person likes this.
  9. needhelp123

needhelp123 Silver IL'ite

You have no problem. I also agree with you, sex is very precious and the expression of the love between husband and wife.
    Could be that some men do not think that way?!

There is a saying: A woman needs one man to satisfy all her needs. A man needs all women to satisfy his one need!

Yes I know a very mean generalization. But in case of your husband be just cautious not that he really transform to some sex addict!

Last edited: May 29, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  10. sita2223

sita2223 Bronze IL'ite

" is it ok for husbands to have phone sex? "

Watching **** maybe harmless, but phone sex could lead to emotional bonding with the woman on the phone, which could lead to an affair, which will break a marriage. So the answer is NO.