1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Swagbucks - Who are all using it??

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by uma321, Sep 6, 2009.

1. anitha3

anitha3 New IL'ite

i am very sorry if i irrates u that i did not understand how should i earn and what is swag buck 1 that if i vote plz i am not understanding,.

2. minivara

minivara Junior IL'ite

Anitha,

when you use the swagbucks toolbar to search something, you may get swagbucks. swagbucks is nothing but points. these points can be exchanged for gifts. the best one being an $5 amazon gift card for 450 points/swagbucks. Other ways to "earn" swagbucks/points is to do the special offers. Once u do the "no obligation" offers, you may get 1 or 2 swagbucks. Do this everyday and you will accumulate your points.

Swagcode is a alphanumeric code when entered, you get swagbucks.

hope this explains your questions

minivara

3. deepshikha

deepshikha Senior IL'ite

@ Anitha3

Its all right, please ask if you don't understand, we will try to help you as much possible.

First of all, Swagbucks are points which you get when you do search on the swagbucks.com site. You can earn these points by doing the following

1. Do some searches daily, you are sure to win around 30 swagbucks only from searches if you do it atleast three times a day. Usually I get the points for searches done in morning afternoon and late evening. If you have a facebook account, join the swagbucks page there and keep looking at it once in a while during the day. When a lot of people post that they just earned swagbucks, thats the time when floodgates are open. If you do a search during that time you are sure to win some swagbucks.

2. Enter Swag codes in the gimme box in your account. Members usually post code alerts here and help you in finding the codes. So keep checking this thread.

3. Special offers: These are easy to do free offers like joining a newsletter etc. which we share here and you can earn some swagbucks this way. Special offers are on homepage (scroll down on swagbucks homepage to find them) and on the Special offers page (you can go there through the link on the homepage). We share whatever easy offers come up here in this thread, so again keep checking this thread.

You may find it a little complicated in the beginning but its very easy actually. Try to follow it and you will sure start earning some gift cards soon like everybody else here.

If you don't understand, please ask again, we will try to help. :thumbsup

4. anitha3

anitha3 New IL'ite

DID any one buy by this giftcard.all joined by their mailids r funk ids.i should download toolbar,twitter,swidget,to see the code.Today they did not release any code.advice me .thanks in advance.

5. deepshikha

deepshikha Senior IL'ite

Today's special offer on homepage

6. deepavelu

deepavelu New IL'ite

Da Blog, Boss! Da Blog!!!

hi all
    i got from Indimoney
    where shuld i search for this

please help

7. Radhikarao

Radhikarao New IL'ite

new code in the blog
    we're giving you some credit here

8. SrividyaNKumar

SrividyaNKumar Silver IL'ite

9. deepavelu

deepavelu New IL'ite

oh thanks a lot

i quiet new here to swagbucks so finding little difficult to get swagbucks:bonk i got some swagbucks when i did swagstakes my point got decreased so still finding some thing i can earn .

thanks

deepa

10. anitha3

anitha3 New IL'ite

DID any one buy by this giftcard.all joined by their mailids r funk ids.i should download toolbar,twitter,swidget,to see the code.Today they did not release any code.where the codes will be.advice me PLEASE.thanks in advance.