1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Unknown Angels!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Lalitha Shivaguru, May 11, 2010.

1. Padmasrinivas

Padmasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Dear Lalli,

This is a lovely post on the way She tested you, one is totally relieved to read of the happy ending. It is always tricky to make online reservations, I am completely at sea as to how to go about it, DS or DDIL helps out and the doubts remain until one boards the flight!

Unquestioning faith and unconditional surrender at Her Feet will always win the day... She tests our patience and trust in many wonderful ways... to see if we are really steadfast in our adoration of the Beloved One...

Numerous incidents of similar ilk have happened in my life, nothing to do other than offer our thanks to Her at the end of the day when the problem is solved...

Take care,
    Love,
    Padma

Last edited: May 21, 2010
  2. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Meena,

Atlast our madam found time to respond here....thats great. Without HER nothing is possible in this world na... "Aval indri naam illai". So you don't appeciate my ordeal or problem solving technique.... you appreciate only my family..:cry::rant

Anyway thanks Meena for coming in..

3. Lalitha Shivaguru

Dear Mami,

That was a candid reply....all said & done we should surrender unconditionally at her feet, that is the only solution to all our problems.

Yes mami..we shed tears of gratitude to her...wat else can we do?

4. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Dear Lalitha,
    I know how tensed that would have been for you. I had almost the same situation like yours during my trip to Singapore fifteen years ago. Thank God everything went well for you. Thanks to that unknown angels too! Did I tell you that you have narrated it very well?

best,

5. Lalitha Shivaguru

Dear Sindhuja,

Omg you were also in the same boat. Those anxious moments are difficult to describe..without the help of these angels it would have been disastrous.

Thanks for being there with me Sindhu.

Thanks a lot for your appreciation too.

Last edited: May 24, 2010