Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vidyaa

Vidyaa New IL'ite

Re: Who Am I?

Hi,
    My name is Vidyaa living in London. I'm living in UK with my lovely husband and my sweet 4 year old .

I'm basically from Coimbatore in TamilNadu looking forward to meet and greet lot of people.
    I love and enjoy cooking for my family and trying out new recipes. Have a passion for gardening, decorating, painting and crafts..

Waiting to get back to work ..
    :2thumbsup:
    Vidyaa

2. kshitidavey

kshitidavey New IL'ite

hello evryone,
    i am kshiti from chennai, tamilnadu, india. feels great tobe a part of indian womens' forum. i love to know about different cultures. i also like to learn different languages. hope i am able to contribute to this forum.
    kshiti.

3. ritasidharta

ritasidharta New IL'ite

Hello to all the ladies of Indus ladies:-D
    My name is Rita Sidharta. I am from Jakarta - Indonesia. I am an Indian Sindhi, born here. Di a my schooling in bombay then completed it here. Got married at the age of 17 yrs, to a man frm Jakarta too. I am 47 yrs old with 3 kids. Daughter is married and resides in Los Angeles. My son is working, he is a teacher and a director for the IB diploma. My youngest daughter is still studying in Perth Australia.

I am a house wife and I love to read , swim and watch tv serials :wink: . LOve cooking too and will post some of ny recipes soon on this website. Looks like a good website. Though I have registerd here since a long time but I never visit it. I will start taking an active part here. I would love to make friends from ll over the world. This seems fun.

4. kusum012

kusum012 New IL'ite

hi ,
    This is kusum from westbangal

5. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Who Am I?

Hey

I am Rajeswari. I am 29 years old. I was born and brought up in Chennai and even now residing at Chennai only. I am married and have 2 kids (daughter in V Std and son in UKG).

I am working at L & T. I am interested in reading books of any kind (story, religious, novels).

I am very much interested in this Indus Ladies site to see various types of posts which contain religious, cooking tips, etc.

I spend much of time with my family.

Raji:)

6. Dina1234

Dina1234 New IL'ite

Hello, My name is Dina, living in West of Orlando. I am married and have a daughter. I have been a member of this site for a while now, but thought it was time to do a small introduction. :-D

7. AparnaKarthikeyan

AparnaKarthikeyan New IL'ite

Re: hi

Hi to every one,
    This is aparna from chennai. i'm new to this site... i came to know about this site by my friend..

8. shashipinto

shashipinto New IL'ite

Hi All,
    This is Shashi from Bangalore. I have lots of tips on health and beauty which i want to share it with you all.

Thanks!

9. rekhaprahalad

rekhaprahalad New IL'ite

Welcome MS.Pinto

We all have lots of beauty and health querries.:confused:
    hope u will help us to overcome them.:wink:

10. dprasantha

dprasantha New IL'ite

Hi,

So nice toget mails from so many ladies. I feel so welcome. Thanks for your introduction Pravina and Kalyani. My eldst daughter leart Reiki but I am not sure she knows how to practice is much. Right now she is going to University of Oslo.

I have worked as a Project MAnager recently and was responisble for building a Regional Resource senter for the prevention of voilence, abuse and traumatic stress. So I worked very closely with terapeuts, psycologists and doctors, I was the administrative link. It was very interesting work and I enjoyed it very much. Now the senter is completed and I am currently woking freelance as a consultant as one of my other assets is that I know the Norwegian system for start-ups and help companies get started here.

Well, I hope to hear more again from anyone. I think that it is very interesting to join such a forum. How long has this site exsisted and how come I did not know about it? You see, a few years back IWas thinking of starting something similar but since I was only one and had no one with whom I could intereact, I gave up, but now I see such a triving and interesting site, it is wonderful.

Have a great day everyone!!
    BW Prasantha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.