budget for couple

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by anitha3, May 7, 2010.

1. anitha3

anitha3 New IL'ite

Hi All
    For to person/couple every month how much will the buget come like for grocery, walmart,superfresh,cloths,etc etc..Everymonth how much will come please share with me your ideas. thanks in advance.

Regards,
    anitha.

2. anitha3

anitha3 New IL'ite

hi all
    No one is giving reply why .No see budget aa or don't went to share.

3. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Anitha,

I believe there were lot of threads discussing similar information. Please search before posting a new thread.

4. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Ranchu, Each couple has a different budget according to income. For me , I shop all things during sale. You can try it too. Usually local grocery stores advertise sales every week. Based on needs I wud buy grocery and vegetables. By doing this I cud save as much as 50 $ a month. You can try it too. Coming to clothes once again I am big into shopping clearance aisles.Its 2-3 months earlier styles but it saves me more than 50 % .I have been here for a long time and maybe 2-3 times bought clothes which were not on sale. You can try it too. A dollar here and there saved is still money in your pocket.Think of all this and make your own budget.There are savings everywhere if we look. If we dont it 's not for us to take advantage of . You can try buying local newspapers on Sunday. They advertise all sales in the city. That way you can take advantage.Good Luck.

5. anitha3

anitha3 New IL'ite

Hi Ranchu &Chocolate
    thanks for suggestions ,Ranchu how can i find in these post about budget can u help me.
    Chocolate thats i need to save like you can u give me suggestions how to save and when will be sales on cloths.That is every time her they will say sale,sale but i don''t find.Once i tried on american eagle by seeing on online and i went but i did not find my size.And other thing i grocerys every time i see one price only also we cannot go without takeing vegatables.plz can u suggest me and i need to no for couple how much monthly budget will come.
    thanks in advance.

Regards
    anitha.

6. chocolate

Anitha, Are there any local grocery stores like Kroger in your city. I dont mean Walmart. Usually sales in local grocery stores are a good one becoz they understand the pulse of local public.Even vegetables are on sale in them.I have even bought Sugar to Milk during the sales.For example go to Kroger site and click on Weekly ads. That will list all the things on sale. Usually stores have the weekly deals advertised.Based on your need you can shop. Usually Kroger comes with Milk on sale and frozen veg. During that time I stock up 2-3 bottles of Milk and loads of frozen veg. When Fresh veg are expensive I make do with Frozen ones.Peas are a necessity buying frozen.

Clothes I usually buy online as its a steal that way. Online Outlets and during sales I do get some good clothes .I dont know about American Eagle so I cant help you there.But the usual stores like Kohls and JC Penney offer good deals online. I usually pile up things like a few things exclusive to that store and buy during those 50 $ -10 $ coupon added and 50$ -10 $ off sales.I do look for free shipping during those times. Otherwise pile up to 50 $ to get free shipping.Keep these points in mind and go about shopping. Also have them email you the weekly deals. There will be that option on the website. Good Luck.

Last edited: May 17, 2010
  7. anitha3

anitha3 New IL'ite

HI Chocolate
    thanks you chocolate.But istay in new jersey there r no kroger store in my place,i found jewellery stores.Jewellery stores also r there for kroger.And u said abt cloths thats nice but if we will buy thro online will they set for use.i mean like qualitiy,nad also buy wearing only we can know abt who that dress i for use na.And any ideas plz share with me na.ok thanks yar.

8. chocolate

Anitha, You can make do with Walmart for grocery and vegetables. Try to visit Walmart during weekend on both days. Becoz weekly sale ends on Saturday and starts again on Sunday. So you get different things on deal both days.

Coming to clothes have you tried in different stores. If you have by now you must know which looks good on you and in what store. Buying online you can try clothes and if you dont like you can always return to the store.Look for deals in stores online. Sometimes they are better than in store.If you search on the net you also get some coupons for each store. Use the coupon and start shopping.Good Luck.

9. anitha3

anitha3 New IL'ite

HI Chocolate
    In the walmart there is a roolback deal na so in the weekend again they will keep sale aa.can u tell me what site will u search for cloths.thanks in advance.

10. chocolate

Anitha, I dont know much about Rollback deals in Walmart as I dont go there regularly. But each time you go to Walmart make note of prices of basic things like Sugar,Milk and Vegetables. So when it goes on sale you can make out easily and take advantage.Bananas are a deal in Walmart so usually when I go there I stock up with them. When I buy bananas I buy around 10 ripe and rest of them little green so that when the ripe ones are ready to get over the green ones will be ready. Try it. It works well for it.Even if it drops by 10 cents I stock up so that its a deal. It might be only 50 cents savings but its still a deal.We can 't save 1000's in a shot so we can start as small as 50 cents.

I usually try clothes in J.C.Penney ,New York and Company. JC Penney online is a great deal as you get lots of things in Outlet and sale and clearance links.New York and Company too has some fantastic deals and the most comfortable pants.When you go to NY and Company ask them to enroll you to have your own rewards card. When ever you shop use it and you will get fabulous deals. They are also very helpful in selecting right fit of clothes. Its really inexpensive and good bank for your buck.Good Luck.

Last edited: May 19, 2010