How are you?

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by iyerviji, Feb 9, 2009.

1. goldc

goldc Senior IL'ite

HI

ARUNA..........thanks for your hearty wishes ,yes 'tis an adorable moment dear Aruna.

ALPA.........Thank you dear Alpa for your good wishes and thoughts.Indeed i did have a better rest from activities yesterday afternoon later.

:cheers Take care

2. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

HI.......... HAY friends.......:).
    Hope you are all doing fine. I am back to vijayawada and little bit busy in other works now. But will try to come here as much as possible. My love and hugs to all my HAY friends.........:kiss.

3. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

hi dear Susri,

nice to see you here after a long time, we shall all miss you.

love
    alpa:cheers

4. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

My dear goldc,
    no thank you and sorries among friends. i am glad you had a rest, i rested the entire weekend i was so tired and the rains here were terrible and it was to cold yesterday i just finished my japanese homework but am feeling lazy to study i have to make a study plan.
    love
    alpa:cheers

5. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

First of all Gold C
    Congrats to your son .What proud moment it would have been to see your son come out with flying colours.Congrats to your nephew as well.Hope you had enough rest over the weekend.
    Alpa-You would be much relieved person now.Do not worry you would have done well.
    Yams-I heard that Chennai is pretty hot this time.When I was there we used to even carry our dinner to the room where we had A/C.We used to have plenty of watermelons.Only thing I used to hate was the sweating after a bath.We used to be literally drenched.But summer had its own fun with no hurry burry in the mornings.
    Viji Ma'am-Glad to know that your grand daughter has settled well in Dubai.
    Sara-How is your little one?
    Knot2 share-How is your father in law?
    Aruna-Felt sorry for you.I know how difficult it is when children are away.Anyway that is part of life.When are you travelling?
    Aparna.Susri,Monif-Hi to you all.
    Here weekend was nice.Went for breakfast on Friday to a friend's place.Poha,methi pakoda,fruit salad followed by tea.Reminded me of my days in Gujarat where we used to have methi pakoda followed by hot jelabis at most of the railway stations.We came home and simply ssnoozed away to glory.Evening was with my daughter studying for exams and son doing his project.
    Saturday was shopping at Lulu,followed long long chatting sessions home.Evening was saying bye bye to a friend who was leaving to India for vacations.
    Today was a lovely day with overcast sky with few sprinkles followed by gusty winds.There I can hear someone saying OH God the weather bulletin has started again................Made plenty of experiments in the kitchen .Thank help my family.
    OK it is dinner time........I am feeling hungry.....I can hear my big daughter opening the lids of the vessels to find out what I have cooked.So let me go.................

6. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Hello dear dear friends

So nice to read long posts. Dear Goldc, congratulations to you and your son. Must have been a proud moment for you to see him in a tuxedo isn't it? I quite enjoy our London reports too.

Viji ma, good to hear about Gopika settling down. How are you keeping?

ALPA darling, exams over na now?? My fingers have been crossed for a while now and I am struggling to type. Can I relax now??? :)

Kanaka dear, that was one severely long and interesting post. Enjoyed reading it and not bored at all. Oh god Chennai and weather....it is horrible at the moment and the heat seems to be going up and up and up everyday. The humidity is killing and I don't stop sweating all day. Me too keep visiting the bedroom every now and then and if possible I would even sit inside that a/c. It is unbearable to stay inside the kitchen for long. I don't know how people manage here. What a timing!! FIL is doing ok dear. Thank you for enquiring. Tomorrow we will be taking him to an Ortho surgeon here in Chennai to seek his opinion for continued management of the condition.

Novelist!!....enna samacharam. I read your crow story. Pavam don't try to westernise the crow by giving toasts. MIght need to serve some cheese, orange juice and marmalade too along with just a plain toast.

Saveita darling,finally get to see your name. Ihave always wondered what this SARAJARA would stand for. Hows your naughty brat? Had a good weekend Isuppose na. Do you still go around expecting to smell some talcum powder among the crowd??

Susri ma, very very warm welcome back to Vijayawada and IL.Make sure your comp is keeping well more than anything else.

Aruna madam, kya hua sudden blues is it? You need a hug from me too?? I would rathar share a society kiss and a hug with you right now as I am drenched in paseena. What happened dear? Is all ok?

Where are the others? I hope I have not missed anybody. Oh good god....Monifa dear, how could i forget you. Hows Syd? I am so looking forward to coming back to a much manageable climate. Atleast all Iwill need to do is dress up in layers. Here I am so tempted to ...... my sleeveless indulgence might well see a beginning this time. It is not funny. I feel dazed all day!!

Take care dear all. Will catch up again.

7. aparajithaa

aparajithaa Bronze IL'ite

hey hi everyone
    remember me?? appu?
    as i was in my final semester i couldnt catch you up
    how is everyone?
    last week i completed my btech
    hope i will get sometime to stay in touch with you all from now

see ya

8. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

hi kanaka dear!

really its hot here!! me too doing the same what to do? can't even move from this ac room!!

hi k2s!

telling me novelist and teasing me ah???? i need not westernise them they have developed now a days eating only biscuits!

if i keep rice it turns its tail dear!!:bonk
    :bonk

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aparajitha

How are you. Glad to know you finished your B.tech. Nice to see you back. How did your do your exams.

love
    viji

10. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

hi apar!

welcome back dear!:cheers