Good gynaecologists in pune

Discussion in 'Pune' started by cutekid, Apr 8, 2009.

1. HinaKhot

HinaKhot New IL'ite

Re: Good Gynae in Pune

Hi rupali...

Like i said before its Dr Jyoti Unni...in Jehangir hospital

wishing the best

Hina

2. anaanya

anaanya New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I live in kothrud. There is Sathe maternity home near vanaj. It is a small hospital but the gynae. Mrs. Sathe is a very good doctor.

Regards,
    Anaanya

3. guddyandpankaj

guddyandpankaj New IL'ite

Even I was abroad many years and always had little anxiety about hospitals in India.I was referred to Dr Mangala Wani by one of my close friend and I never looked back.Dr Mangala Wani is a skilled gynaecologist who is commited to providing thorough ,unhurried care for each and every patient.She is very easy to talk to and confident making her decisions.Also her clinic is centrally located at Model Colony.
    Please God,if I am blessed with one more child,I will certainly be back with Dr Mangala Wani.

1 person likes this.
  4. BandinIi

BandinIi New IL'ite

Hi,

I'm in Pune for the past 7 months. I got married and shifted to pune from bhopal. I'm a home maker. Right now, I'm in my 3rd month pregnancy. If anyone knows good gynaecologists in pune, share details here.

Thank you.

5. deepd

deepd Gold IL'ite

You can consult Dr Manjari kulkarni in Jahangir hospital. Shes a good doc and very nice in her behaviour

6. Gayathri47

Gayathri47 Silver IL'ite

Another thread with some info is here Good Gynae in Pune
    May be you will find something important

7. BandinIi

BandinIi New IL'ite

Deepd & Gayathri thank you for your information.
    Hope it helps !

8. kainaath

kainaath Senior IL'ite

hi...
    i would really recommend DR Jyothi Unni at the jehangir hospital.
    She is one of the best and is also the HOD.
    she is very helpful and would clear all your doubts and worries. and even the hospital is one of the finest.

9. manumanu

manumanu New IL'ite

Good Gynic in Pune

we are trying from last 5 month but still not succeed can any one please suggest me good gynae in Pune so we can talk her ?

10. smileplease

smileplease New IL'ite

There are so many gynaecologists in Pune...But nothing like Dr Mangala Wani.We decided to plan to have a baby.One doctor examined me and told that I have ulcer on my cervix and need an operation.He also examined my husband's semen under the microscope and told that my husband has a low sperm count and have infection and gave lot of medications for him.We were depressed to see problems in both.We went to second doctor but were not happy about her attitude.Then one of my friend suggested Dr Mangala Wani's name and we visited her.She examined me and did some routine tests and told us not to worry...you try naturally first before any treatment and explained us about the ovulation period etc.And to our surprise,I conceived in the 3rd cycle only.I am now 5months pregnant and attending the antenatal classes at Hirkani Clinic...I really thank GOD that we did not listen to the first doctor and met Dr Wani.She is very proffessional.compassionate,uptodate and patient-friendly.Hirkani Clinic is at Om-super market chowk ,model colony..I definately recommend her to everybody.

1 person likes this.