How did you come up with your username?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Tigertimes

Tigertimes New IL'ite

I liked this thread. Indeed my user name is so strange. Its not just a random name. I had a dream once in which i was in a jungle & i remember somebody calling me by this name "TigerTimes" . I had the hangover of the dream for a couple of days. After that i made this as my username in many websites..:biglaugh

2. anjali1997

anjali1997 Silver IL'ite

Anjali is my name and I became proud mother in 1997 for the first time. So it is anjali1997

3. sukhada

sukhada New IL'ite

Hi All,

It's my name and since I'm very proud of it, I use it as my username. I'm thankful to my parents for giving me this exceptional, very beautiful and meaningful name. Also I must thank my husband for not changing it at the time of our wedding. (He would hardly do that since it was a love marriage :)

I do believe that my name is my identity and therefore I carry my name with a great proud.

4. vijitharvath

vijitharvath New IL'ite

Hi,

My user name vijitharvath is a combination of my pet name "viji" and the name of the family I belong to " tharvath" . I chose such a name so that I will be identified by other members of this forum who knows about our family

Regards
    vijayalakshmi

5. cotamary

cotamary New IL'ite

[Dear Indus members,

I am cotamary, is a combination of my family name and my name.Though I'm from the south, always had a liking for the Goans right from my childgood.. when I grew up I happend to meet a Goan guy who fell in love with me, and then proposed me. With lot of trouble we married and now settled in Sharjah.

Cheers,
    :cheers

6. alyajabeen

alyajabeen New IL'ite

My name is Alya Jabeen and I choose my user name alyajabeen, how it is simple and story-less user name you can feel.

7. doubletrouble

doubletrouble New IL'ite

hey i picked this Name cause i get into a lot of trouble. this name just poped up. some one emailed me a poem OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT called " ZINDAGI HAI CHOTI ......... HAMESHA KHUSH RAHO" AND I dnt know what to make of it. she n i are just friends and just a few weeks ago i receive this email with beautiful flowers. dont know whta to make of it. Who should i ask for good advise . but all i can say is i am a trouble maker. lol just kidding.:rotfl:bonk

8. Saidevotee

Saidevotee New IL'ite

Hi,

I am a Sai devotee so i keep Sai as my first thing in each and every thing i do so came up with this name Saidevotee :bowdown

With Love,
    Harinee

9. Foundlove

Foundlove Gold IL'ite

Well.. I wanted a cool name like "Blessed" "enlighted",etc.. but all were taken.

My username reflects my struggles that I went through to find True Love!!! Also for my avatar.. I researched several pictures,cartoons before I went with the multi tasking women as it represents me in many ways.

FL

Last edited: May 12, 2010
  10. NrthEstWstSouth

NrthEstWstSouth New IL'ite

Hi ILites,

I used to travel a lot and also I am keen in updating the current events in chennai, thats why i have chose this name.

And somebody have chosen my name as username already :)