Globe Trotters share here.........Which place you liked??

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mimi12, May 10, 2010.

1. Mimi12

Mimi12 New IL'ite

I am new here and I think this topic can be discussed in the General forum.

We have lived in so many places around the globe. All that moving due to jobs.
    Dh and I have lived in Singapore, Hongkong, Japan, Malaysia, UK, Germany, US, Dubai, Kuwait and of course India. Right now, we are in India.
    Of all the places, other than India (my favorite!!), I loved living in US, Singapore. My next preference would be Dubai, HongKong, Japan, Malaysia. I atleast could like Germany. Though I like Kuwait but would not recommend anyone to live there.....JMO!!
    Of all the places, we (dh and I) dislike UK to the extent that we turned down couple of offers from there. I find the people not at all friendly and very very cold towards foreigners..... Never liked the place or people and would never recommend to anyone....again JMO!!

I find that people in US are extremely friendly and nice. Personally, I just love US after my home land...India.

Anyway, these are my experiences. OK now globe trotters like us please share your views and experiences too. Would love to hear from you.
    Doesn't matter even if it is only one country other than your home country you experienced. Pour in please.....

2. Sunny3

Sunny3 New IL'ite

I have lived in UK and US. And like you I would also give a :thumbsdown to UK. I could never like living in UK.
    US is my favorite, just like you, ofcourse after India.:).

Last edited: May 11, 2010