1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Accepting Failure

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by anukarsha, Apr 25, 2010.

1. deepd

deepd Gold IL'ite

Dear Anu

I read your post in the morning and believe me i got so charged up:cheers.
    I liked the quote “The Glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time you fall”.

:thumbsup
    Deep

2. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thanks my dear deepd for your valuable comment.i surely feel honoured.thanks.regs-anu:)

3. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

Anu,:hiya

Very nice post. I feel sometimes that I am a failure and become sad. Your post was like a tonic for me.
    Its true that we need to accept failures and move on with life. The moment we start thinking about them, we are drowned.
    All the points u have stated are wonderful and have to be applied in life and that too when we are depressed or feeling out of the world.

Thank u very much for the encouraging words of wisdom.:cheers

4. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

Anukarsha,

Big hug to you dear. I am just like you....aimed to be a doctor and missed it in few marks. I am still mad about that profession. After finishing my graduation in engineering, today I applied for psychology course. Still I would like to be part of medical industry in someway or other....

All your points are laudable. :thumbsup Same lessons I learnt from the same failure.

5. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Anu,
    Hats off ..coming out of negativity and seeing and accepting life as it is...wonderful job you had done and the tips you had given here...superb!
    Thank you for sharing those.

sriniketan

6. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thanks dear sriniketan for your valuable feed back.regs-anu:)

7. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thanks dear mithy for your valuable feedback.it was apparent from your post that you are still into it.pl come out of it.life offers really better things to us if ofcourse we are raedy to embrace them.so pl move on and let bygones be bygones. cheers-anu:)

8. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Hi tinku.thanks for your loving comment.pl never feel like a failure in life.life is the name of moving forward and looking bk to just learn and not get depressed.so c'mon,move ahead and have a great life.cheers-anu:)

9. Tubelight

Tubelight Bronze IL'ite

Dear Anu
    Nice article and thought provoking too.
    When young, failures hurt deeply. Only with age comes the maturity that success and failure are what we make of the situation. If one door closes, another always opens. Glad to know you have made peace with your failure to become a doctor and found contentment in your present situation.

:thumbsup

10. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Dear thanks for your loving feedback.pl keep reading my posts and boosting my morale like this.regs-anu:)