Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pravina

Pravina New IL'ite

Re: hi there

Hello Prasantha,

Welcome to the site. My name is pravina. I live in London with my husband and 2 boys. One of them got ,married last year. I am also amazed at how far and wide the site attracts the ladies from. It is very interesting to interact with the ladies.keep in touch happy to make your aquintance
    regards
    pravina

2. sarswathti

sarswathti New IL'ite

Re: Who Am I?

hello friends, i am sarshawthti from india .i am ascience grduate from BHU.currently i am a good house wife.but if i get an opportunity i wish to work.my daughter has completed eng.( IT) .now she is working in TCS.son is also doing eng.(IT).I am a spiri.tual person i feel it is a good site to learn and interesting to interact with ladies all around the world.
    regards.
    sarswthti.

3. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Hi, to the team!

Hello Mrs. Kalyani,

Thank you for joining this community. The two people whom you met were Chitvish & Srinivasan_Vanaja (that's how they are known here). My special thanks to them for having introduced this community to you.

We are glad to have a counsellor like you to be part of this community. Appreicate your thoughts and advices to the ladies who are in need of it here. Please participate in the discussions that take place in various forums here.

Hope your stay here will be mutually beneficial.

Malathy

4. travellingdoctor

travellingdoctor New IL'ite

Hello Everyone
    Im from South Africa.
    I am of Asian decent. 6th generation.
    I do not speak any of the Asian vernacular, just English and a few other languages.
    I have travelled far and wide, and after meeting Asians from the Mother Country, I have this burning desire to be reconnected to the roots of my ancestry.
    I am married ( 1st anniversary on the 16th September).
    My dear husband is from Gujaraat.
    I hope to get to know most people on this site.
    Kindest regards
    TD

5. clkalyani

clkalyani New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am Kalyani. I am a Embedded and Communications Software Engineer. I have travelled extensively in USA, UK, Ireland, France and Germany in the course of my work along with my husband (lucky me...).
    I have been married since 2002 and my husband (Nagesh) is also from the software field (JAVA, etc).

I am currently working in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
    I was born and brought up in Hyderabad, though my parents hail from the west Godavari districts. My inlaws are from the Vishakapatnam/Srikakulam district.

I am currently Pregnant and am expecting my baby in November 2007 around Diwali.

I have a younger brother who has done MS in USA (Texas A&M), an is currently working in USA near Pittsburgh.
    My father is a Proffessor at Osmania University and also Head of Chemistry Department for Nizam College.
    My mother is an excellent home maker (anyone who sees my house will agree about it).

My father in law has retired as the Principal of a polytechnic engineering college and my mother in law is a very orthodox hindu brahmin wife.

Me and my husband love travelling a lot but would love to settle finally close to both our parents.
    We are adventurous, love trekking, swimming, rafting nature watch and all sorts of sporting activities.
    We often go on long rides wherever we are (India, US, UK... anywhere). I love to learn about all cultures and visit all places and make friends with people of all nationalities.

My husband is a jovial fun loving guy though he is also a bit of a calm and soft personality.

That is all about me and my family.

Love
    Kalyani

6. Apydimarri

Apydimarri New IL'ite

Iam Annapurna pydimarri staying in India. Iam a house wife , I have 2 kids aged 3and half years and 2 years, I joined indusladies to know about different people around the world and also to share information about lot of things .I hope i will find lot of friends through indusladies.

Thanks

Annapurna

7. vijayam16

vijayam16 New IL'ite

Hi,
    My name is Vijaya. Born & brought up in Hyderabad, now living in Canberra, Australia.

Academic background includes Commerce, IT. Worked a few years, now a mum of 2 kids. Waiting to get back to work.

My interests include everything that gives the most out of life and facing hurdles with courage and to be a winner.

I think I can become a relationship counselor with my 6yrs of experience :)

Just realised that I am different and unique and I dont have to pretend to be someone that I'm not.

Hoping to make friends and have a good time :-D
    Cheers!!!!

8. vijayam16

vijayam16 New IL'ite

Hi Kalyani,
    Firstly, congrats on your pregnancy.
    I'm from Hyd too, living in Australia. I just joined in this forum, saw your post. A little curious about your father. My father was also into Chemistry in Osmania University. He's passed away a few yrs ago. His name's Srinivasulu Panchagnula. Just curious to know your dad's name.

Anyways, nice meeting you. Good luck with your baby :)

Cheers!
    Vijaya

9. Brahma

Brahma New IL'ite

Hi.. :waveI am Brahma. Happy to join the Indus ladies Community..
    Hope i will have a good time with all our people
    :thankyou2:
    Brahma

10. kunikasood

kunikasood New IL'ite

hi
    I'm kunika ,a software engg by profession but currently a house wife n looking after my small 10 months old baby & into blogging these days .I 'm currently residing in bangalore .Hope it 'll be agreat experience with all you adies on indusladies.

regards
    kunika

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.