1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is Saritha back with her same Talent in Selvi?

Discussion in 'TV' started by indira, Apr 1, 2005.

1. indira

indira Junior IL'ite

Is Saritha back with her same talent?

I believe many of you would be watching the serial Selvi of Radan TV.
    Radhika's really tried making a difference by getting Saritha into it.

But is Saritha back with her original talents :?:
    I used to admire her in the films for her excellent facial expressions, rolling eyes, her involvement to get molded as the character itself.

Anyway, we see 3 to 4 times of the earlier Saritha - :shock:

2. ammu

ammu New IL'ite

Saritha - perfect in facial expressions

I used to a big fan of Saritha - great was her acting in Kalyana agadhigal as "rettai jadai amulu" and "thaneer thaneer".

Recently I saw her so huge :shock: in one of Balu Mahendra's movie and she didn't dare to dance with that structure. She used to and I guess will also in future do the roles given to her very graciously. That itself is an outstanding talent that will get her going.

Good luck again to Saritha for a re-entry :)

3. akila

akila New IL'ite

Talented actress being wasted in Selvi!

Yeah...Saritha is very talented artist - no doubt!

But I feel she is being wasted in this serial - Selvi. Instead of utilising her acting talents, she's been just laid in koma for so many episodes.

Let's see if she is atleast being used in future episodes of the serial Selvi.

4. malar

malar Bronze IL'ite

Radhika's serial Selvi - did you see latest of it?

Hey Ladies,

Did you see the latest episodes of Selvi? It is slowly picking up interests - with some twists in the story!

Ranjani(Venu Arvind's sister) plans to gain monetary benefits by getting her brother GJ (Venu Arvind) married to Maya for the second time. While GJ plans to married to Selvi (Radhika) to avoid risking his life as well get the benefits of 2nd marriage. Selvi's ex-lover gets into the scene and meets up with her father.

While all these twists are happening, the question left to us are...

Will Selvi marry GJ? Or will she meet up with her ex-lover?
    Will Thamarai (Sarita) get out of coma?

I guess with Metti oli coming to an end, more attention is turning towards Selvi. Let's see.

5. vinitha

vinitha New IL'ite

Sarita in Selvi

Hello friends,

Yes Selvi is atlast married to GJ after a whole lot of dramatic incidents. But her father is seen rushing in to the mandapam.

True, Sarita is being wasted in the serial so far. But there seems to be some signs of her regaining from coma.

Let us wait and watch

6. rathi

rathi Bronze IL'ite

Selvi is getting a bit drabby!

Hi Malar,

Are you watching Selvi serial these days? It's actually getting a bit drabby. The killing attempts on Selvi, Selvi trying to find out who it is, Maya making different plans to ruin Selvi's life in an attempt to marry that guy GJ, etc.

But looks like Sarita will soon come out of coma and would play a challenging role. Who knows in this TV serial world 'soon' can mean 6months to a year :shock:

7. akila

akila New IL'ite

I miss Ranjani's rich costumes!

Hi Ladies,

I used to watch this serial for the richness in the costumes of Ranjani (Selvi's sis-in-law, GJ's sister).

Now since she had been sent to jail and chucked out of her brother's house to stay in the out house, her rich costumes are not there.

I miss Ranjani's rich costumes :-(!

8. malar

malar Bronze IL'ite

Selvi serial

This serial Selvi by Radhikaa is getting drab day by day. I guess it will loose audience if it goes in this rate!

Selvi was portrayed as a self-less and strong person in the beginning. But now she getting pregnant and then thinking of aborting the pregnancy later, is all so silly. Won't such a self-less and matured person know to be precautious???

I get chiddings from my husband that I keep watching it inspite of it being so drab these days...

9. Shakthi

Shakthi Senior IL'ite

Don't expect logic!

Hi Malar,

Generally people make statements about movies that don't expect logic. It applies very much to serials too.

I happened to go through this thread after a long time. I guess you are expecting too much logic. TV serials are mainly focussed on ladies these days - either they are about a lady going through several problems in her life (various reasons to cry in every episode) or it is about a lady fighting through several problems struggling to succeed (new problems discovered in every episode) or it is about problems faced by a lady that comes to her from the cruelty of another lady (targetting d-i-ls of families).

You know I used to wonder would there be such cruel m-i-ls on earth creating problems for their d-i-ls. But in our forum itself I get to see there are many ladies facing problems with their in-laws (not just m-i-l, sometimes d-i-ls too). I only wish days change and m-i-ls and d-i-ls get to good understanding of each others feelings and emotions.