1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Horoscope-A big problem in my marriage Help me friends

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by avita, Mar 27, 2010.

1. roses_bloom

roses_bloom Junior IL'ite

Avita,

all signs are pointing in the direction that something is very fishy here. Perhaps the boys parents really dont want you two to get married and are using horroscope as an excuse. it's weird but you should be thankful that you know this now.

They might make life really difficult for you if after you get married and something goes wrong - it will always be your fault and your horroscopes fault.

Also, it sounds like the in laws want you and your family to chase after them and convince them for this match. come on, girl - you need to have more confidence in yourself than begging/convincing others to accept you! LIke you said, you've had a good life so far and haven't done anything 'wrong' then its up to the in laws to see that.

Frankly, I dont think they want you marrying thier son. Sorry to come across as direct but you are better off hearing this now and waking up now before it's too late.

2. avita

avita Senior IL'ite

Hi....
    His parents have agreed and hav talked to my parents... And in few weeks they are gona fix the engagement and the marriage date....

3. rastor

rastor New IL'ite

Painting all astrologers as quacks insults the integrity of those astrologers who genuinely believe in the ability of their profession to effect a positive change in others lives.

I believe in rationality & science but I also personally know a deaf-mute astrologer who exactly predicted the number of siblings of my mother and was spot on a number of things. You are of course entitled to your opinions, and I believe your advice to OP is sound. But let's not paint a phenomenon that is woven into Hindu culture's belief/faith as a money laundering chit fund scheme.