Cegonsoft Bangalore

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by arch, Apr 27, 2010.

1. arch

arch Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Anyone has any good reviews/experience for this institute in bangalore? I am planning to study .NET from them.
    Any other good IT institutes for the same?

2. arch

arch Senior IL'ite

should this thread be in "bangalore" sub forum? why is no one replying to this??? :-S

3. prembanglore

prembanglore New IL'ite

May i know the course indetail and the fee in that institute?

4. prembanglore

prembanglore New IL'ite

Hi Arch,

Cegonsoft is a good place.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2010
  5. generals

generals New IL'ite

Cheatsoft- Cegonsoft Bangalore!

Wanted to learn HTML, Dreamweaver, CSS, JavaScript, MYSQL & PHP. Few guys who have done it told me that this Cegon Soft is good one. So i just went there for an enquiry & told the councellor(Jassima) my requirements. She suggested me to go for RIA course. Then i asked her about RIA faculty i said i wanna talk to that faculty. She said the faculty(a girl called Spoorthy) is on leave today & if u want i can call her up. Jassima caller her up & she(Spoorthy) explained the format over the phone pretty well. The councellor said she will be ur faculty. The total fees for that she told is around 22k if you pay at one shot. If u pay by installment, it come around 25k. I said i will go with the installment one coz i have to see whether the classes will go properly or not. And its just 2 installments. First one we have to pay Rs 12800 which is non refundable. After 4-5days, i went there to take the admission. They treated me like a US-President comming to India. Ok i paid that first installment by cheque(around 12k) at the accounts section. Even before paying the fees, i asked that accounts guy can i meet that RIA faculty today?? As soon as i asked that i found nervous & with a shiver in his voice, he said-"he has gone for emergency break for 2 to 3 hours!" How Ridiculous! And he added that he is not a permanent employee of this branch & he stays in Malleshwaram branch & doesn't know about the faculties of this branch! After paying at the accounts section, i went back to the councellor & asked her 'bout my first class & batch timings. She said she will give a call by evening. And by around 5:45 she gave a call & she told me to come on very next day by 10:30 for class. I went at sharp 10:30 & met the councellor. The way they received me that day was totally different from the way they received me while enquiry & while paying the fees. She asked me to go to basement for class.(Management stays in 4th floor & classes will be at the basement!) I went there & that 'telephone girl' 'Spoorthy' was missing. A person called Satish asked me to wait for few minutes at a lab-chamber. Some other guy called Ankit came to me by 10:40 & took my class for 20 mins & by 11:00 he said class is over & will continue tomo!!(while joining the councellor said it will be 2 hour class daily) He called it an intro for HTML & it was totally a ****!! He was kinda nervous & very unprofessional. I was hardly able to hear his voice! I complained about this to that councellor & manager that i'm very much dissapointed on the very first day & i asked them to provide a proper faculty. And they said ok form tomo that 'telephone girl' 'spoorthy' is gonna take ur class. And when i went next day, it was again a dissapointment. That councellor was 'missing'! No Spoorthy! Again that ****in guy Ankit came to me & asked whats ur timing? I said the councellor asked me to come by 10:30 for the class. He stared at me for a while & said 9:30 is ur class timings & pointing his finger towards some students said see i have covered lot of things for them today! I asked what to do now? He asked me to sit for a while & sent me another lady. She said 9:30 is ur class timings but as today u came by 10:30, ur class cant be taken today. And that guy came to me & said no problem u come by 10:30 tomorrow, i will ask the other guys to come at 10:30 & i will take ur today's back-up class for 10 mins tomorrow & will continue! 2 days of dissapointment!! Very un-organized & very Un-proffesional. I decided to discontinue & stopped the cheque which i had given them! ****ty Institute!

6. NAYA

NAYA Senior IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I suggest that not to join cegonsoft for any course ,rather try some other institutes and get more reviews on them.

I did my testing course in cegonsoft , not happy with the faculty and for practicals systems does't work properly .

I'am talking about domlur branch.
    we had for a month one faculty who was good and she was shifted to Maleshwaram branch and the other faculty was not good and was very dissapointed.

better research for good institute before joining.

I wish good luck
    NAYA

7. Nithya001

Nithya001 Bronze IL'ite

Naya can you please suggest any other good testing course institutes in Bangalore? Please share if you know any. Thanks.

8. mohankumars

mohankumars New IL'ite

Hi this is mohan.I was completed my testing course in Cegonsoft and I have joined by cegonsoft feedbacks and cegonsoft reviews..Really one of the best training institute in Bangalore..

9. satheskumar

satheskumar New IL'ite

Hi i am Sathesh kumar.I was completed my Dot NET course in Cegonsoft and I have joined by cegonsoft feedbacks and cegonsoft reviews..Really one of the best training institute in Bangalore.. ​

10. Preethi2517

Preethi2517 Senior IL'ite

What a co-incidence..The last two user are named Satheesh kumar and mohan kumar..and the last line seems to be exactly the same...must be some stupid faculty of cegonsoft..smelly really something fishy here? :)

1 person likes this.