1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Bay area ladies meet here

Discussion in 'Indians in Bay Area' started by Shal, Feb 23, 2006.

1. tulasich

tulasich New IL'ite

hi bay area ladies..
    is there any one from sanramon...

2. guddi2

guddi2 New IL'ite

Re: making friends in US

Hi friends..

i dont no why you all worried about making friends...friends are not everthing in everyone life..most of them have no interest in trying different things like reading books,gardening,decoration,drawing,painting and so on and they don't want to try also..we can cultivate many habbits so that we have no time to get bore...we try to make friends only when we have lot of time and we are not ready to do anything..sorry ladies i may be rude to you..but i am telling the real facts..making friendship is not at all solutions to your boredom..after sometime you lose interest in them too..
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

3. reena007

reena007 New IL'ite

Hi...I too am going to be shifting in pleasanton end of this May. I have no friends there. I too am north Indian...but no hang ups...am openminded....Please let me know how u find the place...also I am looking out for a daycare and preschool...I have a 2.8yrs old daughter and 10mths old son...

Also let me know other things about this place..thanks

4. seemaasnani

seemaasnani New IL'ite

Hi,

I am also interested. But I live in San Francisco which is far from bay area.So you can imagine how I feel here.. Count me in to.

S. A.

5. utirah

utirah New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I agree, people get too busy here. I am from Delhi. We live near Lawrence and Monroe in Santa Clara. I am interested in play dates for my 28 months old son. Let me know if anyone wants to chat away while doing the same. Hope to make some good friends.
    Ritu

6. sailvizag

sailvizag New IL'ite

Hi All,

I stay near lawrence and homestead intersection and I have a 26 month old son and 4 yr old daughter. I'm looking for playdates for my kids and friends for myself. Please reply if interested.

Sailaja

7. anagha123

anagha123 New IL'ite

Hi!

This is Anagha from Union City, if any one is living in Union City, let me know we can meet up/hang out, I just graduated and am currently looking for a job, but u know how tiring and time consuming it can be...I am originally from South India but have been in the bay area for over 5 years now..this is a great place indeed

8. renish

renish Senior IL'ite

Hi Friends

Iam reni iam n dublin anyone near there reply me

Reni

9. shal03

shal03 New IL'ite

Hi Ritu
    I am new to this forum... tried sending you a PM but did not succeed so am replying here. I am also actively looking for friends for my 26mo old son. I am from north india too and live close to lawrence and prospect. let me know how you want to meet.

cheers
    shalini

10. shal03

shal03 New IL'ite

Hi Sailaja
    I have a 26mo old son and am actively looking for play friends for him. I am not too far from you. Let me know if interested.
    shalini