1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is it YES or No to soaps and deodrants.

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by rizzu, Apr 27, 2010.

1. rizzu

rizzu New IL'ite

Is it true that using deodarents and body sprays directly on skin causes skin cancers? should we really stop using that?

2. sweetoo

sweetoo Silver IL'ite

Hi rizzu,

everybody wants to smell fresh and nice everyday but still some people are completely unaware of the side effects of using deos. Deos can cause breast cancer as they are used on armpits (near to breasts) and containing aluminium which gets absorbed in skin ,it mimics oestrogen hormone which ultimately leads to cancer. Deos also contain some other harmful chemicals like parabens and propylene glycols so its good to use deos upto certain limit only ..as it can effect the health due to long term absorption. Some people don't sweat so much still they use these harmful deos just to smell nice everyday but instead one can use talcum powder, or natural deodrants like crystal deos or kids deo which doesn't contain all these harmful chemicals.For further details pls follow the link : Crystal Body Deodorant, Kids Deodorant.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2010
  3. OOPALL

OOPALL Silver IL'ite

There are a lot of "Environmental" things that affect our hormones which in turn affects our well being. There are some natural products on the market you may try.

For me personally, it's like the ingredients on packaged food, if I can't pronounce it, I don't eat it. Same goes for deodorants and soaps.

Thanks,
    OOPALL!

4. rizzu

rizzu New IL'ite

hai sweeto,
    thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks alot u have cleared my big problem in life, by your suggestion.Once again thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks alot.

5. sweetoo

sweetoo Silver IL'ite

U r welcome dear :cheers

6. sanravi

sanravi New IL'ite

hi

you can use Oriflame products...they are made from natural ingredients and free from chemicals

the silk and cashmere soap variety is really worth its price...you may not have to use a deo at all..it smells fresh all day long

i use it and i joined as a dealer for buying the products for myself..anyone can join and take home the benefits..i have posted my details in the directory...since iam not supposed to give my details here

thanks

sandhya

7. rizzu

rizzu New IL'ite

thak u sanravi

8. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

Soap and Deos are made with chemicals so its not safe...the best way is to go organic or make your own...for organic stuff you can try PAI SKIN CARE...they are USDA approved and they make their products using PURE ingredients...

For deo, you can go natural or herbal...grab a lemon, squeeze the juice and mix it with 5tsp of water then rub on your armpits...it will eliminate bad odors thus giving you a natural white... :thumbsup HTH