1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to get rid of scar marks?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by anjubijunair, Feb 25, 2007.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Re: Chicken pox Marks in face

Deepa,ask her not to worry...mostly the marks on her face will vanish before her marriage

Kasturi Manjal is very gud...ask her to apply regularly

2. deepalakshmiks

deepalakshmiks Senior IL'ite

Hi Cindhuja, dale91, swaran

Thanks a lot for your replies.............. :)

Hi Swaran,

I have one more doubt....

Can we mix curd with kasturi manjal and apply on the face as I've heard that it will give irritation to the face if we apply directly ?

3. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Sorry Deepa,i dont have idea abt mixing curd with manjal

In that case its better u ask ur frnd to consult some dermatologist

4. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Apply pure white butter in the face.Stay for half hour and wash it off.Do it regularly for 2 weeks.

5. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

Do not mix curd with manjal..it will cause irritation..do the other remedies suggested to you so that she can have flawless skin before her marriage:thumbsup

6. sweetoo

sweetoo Silver IL'ite

Acne / scar reducing toner & Mask

Hi all,

Its a recipe of not just a mask but also a toner to maximize skin benefits. This mask & toner is perfect for those who are prone to breakouts, suffer from scars & dry skin.

Ingredients :

1.Apple cider vinegar / cider vinegar : It contains alpha hydroxy & amino acids which gently dissolve dead skin & fatty deposits on skin. The malic acid in it helps in breaking up the scar tissue, even indented scars, it controls oil & pH levels of skin thus unclogges pores, & contains Vitamin A, E, C, B2, B6 which repairs the skin. ( do not use ordinary vinegar, that will be too harsh for your skin).

2.Sugar : Works as natural exfoliant, helps in reducing scars & large pores.

3.Honey : Its a natural acne treatment, helps the skin to retain natural moisture & is anti-inflammatory, also stimulates skin cell renewal & is natural skin firmer.

4.Green tea : Its an anti-oxidant, thus removes the free radicals of the skin. It has anti- aging benefits & repairs skin cells.

Method :

• Take 1 tsp of Apple cider vinegar in a bowl.
    • Add 2 tsp of green tea ( boiled & cooled down ).For very sensitive skin use 3 tsp of it.
    • Add 7 tsp of sugar to it.
    • Then add 1 tsp of honey.
    Mix the above ingredients & store in a glass jar in the refrigerator. Its 3-4 applications last for two weeks.
    Apply it on clean face by patting with cotton pad evenly, using finger tips rub gently & massage in circular motion for 5 mins, then let it stay on your face another 10 mins. Rinse it off & apply toner ( 1 part Apple cider vinegar & 2 parts of green tea), u can also add 2-3 drops of tea tree oil in your toner. Now u can observe your skin complexion should look brighter, feel softer & firmer. Use this recipe for 2-3 times a week religiously, u should see the difference in just two weeks.:thumbsup

Last edited: Jun 19, 2010
  7. ArchanaP

ArchanaP Silver IL'ite

Re: Acne / scar reducing toner & Mask

Sweetoo,

Thanks for the recipe. But just want to know if it works to cure acne scars and blemishes and prevent further break outs.

8. sweetoo

sweetoo Silver IL'ite

you're welcome dear...

As each ones skin react differently, & there are many causes of acne as well so i'm not claiming that it will definitely going to prevent your future breakouts but surely will help a lot in controlling 'em..my cousin had tried it & it really helped her a lot,..all the ingredients are natural & easily available, so there is no harm in trying it..:thumbsup but if your skin is sensitive to any of the ingredients pls don't try it.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2010
  9. ArchanaP

ArchanaP Silver IL'ite

Thanks Sweetoo. I have dry skin and like you said trying it wouldn't hurt.

Thank again for the recipe.

10. nihitareddy

nihitareddy Silver IL'ite

how to get rid of chickenpox marks

hi there

i am 25 and recently i had chickenpox. due to that i got marks on my face and my hair started to fall. can you please tell me how to get rid of those marks
    nihita