Good gynaecolgist /hospital in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by darshu, Nov 16, 2007.

1. rocknshake

rocknshake New IL'ite

Femicare is worst hospital. Dr.Famida Bhanu is not good. She is just money minded, treatment is based on economical class. like if she feels patient is poor, she wont suggest more medicines. else she will give big list which are not even necessary. We had bitter exp with Femicare for twice. we had spent almost 80K. For abortion also she charged us around 28K. When we are asking about reason, she simply said that, I dont have time, you can search on google. She is like my mother age, other wise I would have slapped on her face.

2. rocknshake

rocknshake New IL'ite

Femicare is worst hospital. Dr.Famida Bhanu is not good. She is just money minded, treatment is based on economical class. like if she feels patient is poor, she wont suggest more medicines. else she will give big list which are not even necessary. We had bitter exp with Femicare for twice. we had spent almost 80K. For abortion also she charged us around 28K. When we are asking about reason, she simply said that, I dont have time, you can search on google. She is like my mother age, other wise I would have slapped on her face

3. anjali10

anjali10 New IL'ite

After reading such discussion boards, i landed in fernandez. Dr.kasthuri was good till 36 week. slowly she started preparing me for c section, she was telling me tht she will induce pain.. I was like "why dont we wait till due date". she didnt like me talking. she did not let me eat, telling I was overweight et.cc
    she blamed me that i was wasting time by arguing with her.

They have normal deliveries because patients are usually healthy, i dont think credit goes to the hospital. Last day i changed my hospital to JJ hospital, kalyan nagar.
    I had taken lamaze classes from Healthy and, delivered naturally, without episiotomy.
    I enjoyed my delievery, staff, gyns, paeditrician was so courteous and kind.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2010
  4. Mean

Mean New IL'ite

Hi,

I am into 5th month pregnency and I am consulting Dr.Kasturi in fernandez hospitals. After reading the posts in this thread, i was convinced that i made the right decision until the last post. Now i am not really sure.
    It's such a tough task already giving birth and taking care of the baby. The predicament and confusion over deciding on the right doctor is killing me. Obviously, we all want the best during this time but who is the best among so many doctors. and everyone seems to be good to someone and not that good to someone. I hope things go absolutely fine for me.

Can anyone give a feedback for Dr.Suchitra of Adithya hospitals in Abids?

Regards.

5. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

hi mean,
    each one will have their own experiences and opinion....dont keep confusing urself reading all the opinions and keep thinking about changing the drs...

i think u must be happy that u r 5 months pregnant and u r consulting good dr in fernandez. u can hope that u have better experience with her....

because fernandez is surely a good hospital... i am working there or any way connected to that hospital though !!:hide:

i felt bad when u said -- "confusion is killing me" ..... that is why i thought i will tell u to be calm with your choice...:thumbsup

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  6. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

hi anjali,
    can u pls tell where is JJ hospital ??

though i am a native of hyderabad, i dont know where is kalyan nagar.. !! :drowningoops there are so many new places in hyderabad !!

7. athidi02

athidi02 New IL'ite

Hi, Im new to hyderabad and searching for good gynic Dr. After reading ur msg I thought to consult doctor in JJ hospital, kalyan nagar.Could you tell me the cost of normal delivery and room rent there. That would be a great help to me. Thank you.

8. JoshnaSri

JoshnaSri New IL'ite

Hi Ladies...

I am 8 weeks pregnant and visiting Dr.Madhavi of Mamata hospital in KPHB. People who has experience of being treated by her .. please provide your review about the doctor and the hospital.
    This is my first pregnancy and i want to deliver the child by normal delivery. Please let me know, if Dr.Madhavi is experienced in giving epidural for normal delivery.

Eagerly waiting for your response

joshna

9. Active2010

Active2010 New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

Whats your opinion about Kirloskar Hospital, Hyderabad?

Any experiences to share?

Love,
    Active

10. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

hi active,

oh are u talking about the kirloskar hospital in langarhouz or it is elsewhere ?