Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. sumyramasamy

sumyramasamy New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

My details,

1) Date of Birth 9 Oct 1976
    2) Time of Birth 8.35am
    3) Place of Birth Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

My husbands details,

1) Date of Birth 26 Aug 1971
    2) Time of Birth 2.55pm
    3) Place of Birth Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia

I would appreciate if you could let me know what the year Vikrudhi 2010 has in store for myself & my husband (job, health, expenses, income, propery wise). I eager to have my second child. My first is a son. I'm hoping to get a girl this time. Do please let me know when will this be? I've been trying but till date no luck. Thank you.

2. wizkid

wizkid New IL'ite

Sir,

The following are our details:

1) Date of Birth- 16 September 1980
    2) Time of Birth- 3:55 PM
    3) Place of Birth - Alapuzha-Kerala

My Husband's Date of Birth: 1 April 1972
    Time of Birth: 12:15 Noon
    Place of Birth: Rajamundry, Andhra Pradesh

we are married for 4 years and yet to be blessed with a baby. My question is When will that happen? Please reply in simple language as early as possible.

Thanks in advance
    Wizkid

3. agayathree

agayathree Bronze IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    Thank you very much for the predictions.I am married for 4 years and settled abroad.I am a healthcare professional and looking for jobs.I do have a few health problems now and I am studying for exams.
    My date of birth-08-03-1979
    Time: 18:17 hrs(6:17 pm)
    Place- Coimbatore

My husband:
    Date of birth:08-10-1976
    time:10:00 hrs(10 am)
    place:Chennai

Will we move back to india?When will I get a job?How will be my health?when will I have kids?Will we be financially ok?

4. Ravik

Ravik New IL'ite

Dear sir,
    I have asked u one que again that is in pg168 but still i dint get any reply for that..If its that u r not willing to let out any negative responses bcz of my horoscope let me know it..Kindly reply sir...

5. mahakumar

mahakumar Senior IL'ite

Thanks a lot sir,
    I am very grateful to you. God bless you for your selfless service.

6. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

7. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

8. bharti

bharti Silver IL'ite

thank you sir for reply my much awaited query....

but m still not able to get the analysis correctly from you.... you said that due to the dasa there are not favourable results.... could you elaborate what results are you talking about...... preofessionally, in terms of realtions, money matter, chlid, health etc. etc. i mean in what all terms is this not favourable? also relief to some extent? as in what kind of relief??? if it is only to some extent... when should things generally be good if you can shed some light on that!!!

i would appreciate if you could tell the probable time for birth of child..... and also in general about the compatability and relationship issues with my husband (considering his chart together) in short term as well as long term!!!

i understand that you have been quite busy and have not been able to address everyone...... you may take your time but i request you to please tell about the questions i have raised (because as of now i still dont find them answered.... the relationship issue, etc etc)

I would be leaving to india for a month after 2 days..... i can repost my query if you want after coming back or alternatively you have both our charts and you can keep that in your list, analyse at your leisure and give a detailed reply spl on the points i have asked and also anything in general that you might think to tell about.....

i would appreciate that a lot.

9. rose1

rose1 Senior IL'ite

Oh thats a bad news sir! You mean to say my career / professional life is not good , when will i have a change which will giv me growth and good pay package? thats bad that though becoz of saturn , the jupiter strength has become nill . :(

Will i reach a good position in life career wise? till when will this sad phase last for? 12-12-80, 13.48, bangalore

10. sonasanju

sonasanju Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir

Thanks so much for your predictions.

Me and my husband had a love marriage on 11th Feb 2008.
    I would be really grateful if you would give full predictions for me and my husband regarding career, personal life etc.
    I would appreciate individual readings.

Would I be able to achieve success in career?
    We have a 5month old baby boy..born on 9th November 2009

Thanks
    Sona.