1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to get rid of scar marks?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by anjubijunair, Feb 25, 2007.

1. libra4164

libra4164 Silver IL'ite

Re: Products to Clear acne marks/ pigmentation

Hi usr,
    I've heard Proactive is the best product as far as acne and pimples are concerned. It is definately worth trying.

2. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

I would suggest using neutrogena products...my skin is super sensitive to any creams or chemicals. however neutrogena did make my skin clear and also bright. and it showed the result in 2 to 3 weeks of usage...

try using any neutrogena creamy wash or cleanser (anti blemish) as this is summer time and creams might cause more harm than help.if you use washes/cleansers skin would remain clean and fresh

3. sweetoo

sweetoo Silver IL'ite

Hi usr12,

Just a few months back I was also suffering from the same problem as u are now having but i get rid off most of my acne scars by using LUSH's COSMETIC WARRIOR fresh face mask, though it is having an unpleasant odour coz of eggs used in it but u'll notice the difference in its 1 or 2 use..I hope this will work for u..

4. DivyaPrakash

DivyaPrakash New IL'ite

Pimple Marks:-(

Hi friends...
    I am new to this Indus Ladies. I hope you people could help me out to get rid of my pimple scars. I feel very frustrated with these marks. I have tried many creams and homemade remedies but nothing helped me out. Please tel me some idea which really works well. Waiting for your reply friends..

5. deepalakshmiks

deepalakshmiks Senior IL'ite

Chicken pox Marks in face

Hi dear friends,

My relative was affected by chicken pox last two weeks back.

she has marks on her face now.....

can anybody tel me the remedy for how to get rid off this marks?

6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Re: Chicken pox Marks in face

Hi Deepa:hiya

Ask your frnd not to worry...

The marks will completely vanish in just few more days..

I too had chicked pox wen i was in college...just left it as it is and all marks just vanished completely in 1-2 months...

plz ask her not to apply any cream or scratch tat area...becoz wen i had chicked pox,on the first day i dint know tat it was chicken pox,and i scratched the one near my ear...that mark never went till now... :-(

It will take a few months for all the marks in her body to completely vanish but definetely,they will vanish...better to avoid applying any cream tat has chemical in any part of the body till all the marks vanish

ask her to keep applying good turmeric and take bath in water with neem leaves soaked in them

she ll find herself back in few weeks

7. deepalakshmiks

deepalakshmiks Senior IL'ite

Hi Swaran,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion....

Many have suggested that not to apply any cream and it will go off in few months...

The reason why i asked is her marriage is on next month. i.e. May 2010

I will ask her to follow your suggestion..... Thanks :)

Can we apply kasturi manjal ???

8. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

You know something i got it just 2 days before my marriage..Imagine how it would have been on the day of marriage.

Itz always better it leave it undisturbed. Thats is safe by all means. Manjal alone can be applied during and after this.

@ home my granny used to give a medicinal powder out of neem leaves and stuff.that too is not for clearing the marks and just acts as an antiseptic.

So ask her not to worry.

It will clear rapidly if we do not disturb it.Ask her not even to touch it.

I tried to remove one in my nose.That alone remains as a mark till date(after 3 years) whereas the rest of the parts are perfectly out of trace inspite them being more prominent than in the nose :hide:

9. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

I would suggest this remedy:
    * Mix caffeinated coffee dust with any hand cream and apply on the areas for a minute, everyday.

Sure will really help:thumbsup

10. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

Re: Pimple Marks:-(

Hello...there are many home remedies and cream but do you know how it works? i guess not right? so here's my tip for you and i will explain WHY this works:
    * Take 1/2-cup virgin olive oil, 1/4-cup aloe vera gel, liquid from 6 capsules of Vitamin E, liquid from 4 capsules of Vitamin A. Mix all the ingredients together in a blender. After that store the mixture in the refrigerator. Apply the oil externally all over the places where the marks commonly appear (abdomen, face, hips, thighs and breasts).
    *COFFEE SCRUB
    » Why It Works: Most pricey treatments use caffeine to promote circulation, deep-cleanse pores and act as a diuretic by removing excess water from your dermis. Our version uses the same stimulators — but with ingredients usually reserved for your morning cup of joe.
    » You'll Need:
    - 1 cup fresh-ground coffee
    - 1/2 cup brown sugar
    - 1/2 cup salt
    - 1/2 cup coconut oil
    »Mix all the ingredients. Massage into areas prone marks for five minutes in a circular motion.Rinse when finished. Repeat three to five times per week. :thumbsup