1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Meeku Nachina Telugu TV Anchor?

Discussion in 'TV' started by Priya_Mommy, Sep 1, 2009.

1. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Udaya Bhanu katte sarees simply superb...also the way she carries herself very feminine.........

kani ee Shilpa C ento chala dominating ga matladutundi...cheyali kabhati chestuna annatlu ga anchoring chestundi anthe kani involve ai manalni kuda involve chese la undadu........from my opinion

Suma kuda chala baga chestundi...nenu star mahila baga chusta chala chilipi ga chestundi

vere evaru vachina chudali ane interest e radu....:bonk

2. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Naaku ayethe...Suma anchor is good. But she talks a lot sometimes...:rotfl

and I agree with other poster...Udaybhanu cheeralo ..simply beautiful.

Jaya

3. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Jaya,
    Baga chepparu. Udaybhanu saree lo toomuch vuntundi. Being ladies we get envious on her, think about males?

4. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

nenu tv programs chudatame takkuva amma tho patu appudappudu chusta but ya i like suma a lot..and ofcourse konnitlo jhansi and udaya bhanu
    i still remember
    oka phone in program vachedi suma tho
    aa program lo suma janalaki call chesi questions adigi correct answer aithe gifts ichedi..oka call lo she said i am suma calling from so and so program ani..oka babu lift chesadu call and he said ne bonda ani pettesadu..arghh suma reaction chudali..next call lo me intlo pillalu unnara ani first question adigindi ..her sense of humour is great and she looks homely

5. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

sorry to divert the topic
    but Gjaya in one of your posts found you are from BHEL which is my hometown too :cheers

6. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Dear Lavii,

OMG avunaa meeru BHEL aa...memu MIG Phase I lo untamu. Meeru?? Silly of me...I mean my parents live there, ofcourse i live here in USA. So nice to know you are also from BHEL.:)

That phone-in show is "Patkunte Pattucheera" program maybe. I enjoy her talking. She is awesome host in my opinion can manage host duties quite well kada.

Love
    Jaya

7. papa07

papa07 New IL'ite

:)
    naku suma,jhansi ante istam.
    e time lo oka anchor kuda vellaki equal kaleru.idhi na opinion ante.

8. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

right now in township,once my baby is born planning to go to MIG madi phase 3 :thumbsup new mig
    leme know when u come to ur parents will be happy to meet u

9. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

congrats on the pregnancy. I will be so happy to meet you when i visit BHEL. Thanks....take care lavii and nice meeting you here in this way. :)

10. karunamurty

karunamurty Bronze IL'ite

Nice thread andi!
    I appreciate Suma for being so spontaneous in Telugu. Malayalee ammayi ayina no traces of accent in her pronunciation. Star Mahila nenu kooda choostanu. 500 + episodes ki anchoring chesaka inka spontaneity ekkada vuntundi lendi:rotfl. Kudos to her for carrying on the show for so many episodes.
    Udayabhanu, height and figure :thumbsup. chaala manchi dancer kooda. anta ht vundi kooda awkward anipinchadu.:bowdown
    Anita Choudhary was good too. Ippudu US lo undi. Saw her anchoring TANA programmes (not sure of the programme).
    Recentga India vachinappudu WOW (on Etv) lo participate chesindi.

congrats Lavii on your pregnancy. read that gjaya and u are from BHEL. I spent my childhood in IDPL. I have lots of friends from your colony. :)
    :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup to colony life !