Looking out for a studio flat in dubai

Discussion in 'Housing in Dubai' started by rupashruti, Mar 17, 2009.

1. rupashruti

rupashruti Senior IL'ite

Hi all
    how are you
    i am rupa and new to the dubai forum, i am presently staying in abudhabi , actually , my brother and bhabi they stay in sharjah and are looking out for a studio flat in burdubai or karama areas ,their budget is around 40 to 42000 aed , i dnt know wheather i am asking for too much as i have heard the rents in dubai are crazily high , but if anyone can help me out i would be really happy as my brother and his wife work in dubai and they hae to leave sharjah at around 5 or 5.30 inthe morning so that they canr each their offices in time ( due to lot of traffic problem in sharjah) , i feel very pity for them as they have to get upa t 4 do the cooking things and leave at 5.00), i would be grateful if anyone can come with come with something, ia m also open to sharing ( vegetarians only)
    thanks

regards

rupa

2. highwaystar

highwaystar Senior IL'ite

Hi Rupa,

Welcome to IL.Just a suggestion why don't you check the Gulf news properties paper in order to find out some.We found out our house via gulf news paper itself. I am sure you will find something.But you will have to do a little homework like call the agents or maybe people who are giving houses on rent, go and personally visit the houses etc. before you actually finalise.
    All the best.

Preeti.

3. aneesbasha

aneesbasha Senior IL'ite

As Preeti said, you can check Gulf News paper/website for flat. Nowadays the rents are coming down, so you can able to find a studio flat of your budget. I say some ad in GN of rent around 40k in Deira area. All the best for your search.

4. Poonam_rr

Poonam_rr Senior IL'ite

Hi
    Are you still looking for studio flat,one of my friend was telling me about some studio flat in bur dubai,Old Pakistani Consulate area,will chk with her again.
    All the best

5. rupashruti

rupashruti Senior IL'ite

hi poonam
    thx for your reply
    can you tell how muchis the rent for that flat
    regards
    sorry for the trouble
    rupa

6. Poonam_rr

Poonam_rr Senior IL'ite

I spoke to her today but I guess rent is around 50000 not sure though.
    But she was saying you chk in market or news paper as many people are leaving so studios are available at good rates.

7. geethaelite08

geethaelite08 New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I am alo looking out for a studio flat in dubai please help me to get one.Dubai IL Lend your hands to help me please.

Regards
    Geetha V

8. geethaelite08

geethaelite08 New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I am also looking out for a studio flat in dubai please help me to get one.Dubai IL Lend your hands to help me please.

Regards
    Geetha V

9. Falss

Falss New IL'ite

Hi,

I live in Bur dubai area along with my husband. I was able to find a fully furnished studio in just one weeks time according to my budget through the Gulfnews classifieds ads. Rupa and Geeta and others who are looking for studio go through the gulfnews website regularly and specially the Private Ads (Classifieds - Properties) so no need of Agent and commission stuff :)