I Dream to live in India

Discussion in 'Africa & Middle East - Other Areas' started by Meshow, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Meshow

Meshow New IL'ite

Hi everyone.
    I'm an Egyptian female, I'm 33 Y old and I live in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Cairo</st1:City>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">Egypt</st1:country-region></st1:place>. I have been to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">India</st1:place></st1:country-region> many times as a tourist. I love this country very much. I wish if I can come back and live there for longer time. I just wonder if you ladies can help me by giving me tips about my chances to have a good job in there. And if this will ever work or not, and if there's any ladies want to start a small business I'd love to share.
    Thank you ladies for your time.

2. Meshow

Meshow New IL'ite

Thank you so much ladies for your help !!!!!!!!!!

3. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

hi,
    i am sorry u did not get any reply.
    well,even i read this thread before but did not know what to reply.still,i will try.
    getting a job depends upon ur qualification & work experience.
    the best thing will be if u get job & then shift to India.
    try sites like naukri.com,monster.com for job.
    otherwise cost of living for an individual may vary from 10,000 INR to 20,000/($250-500) depending upon the city u choose & ur style of living.

try to chk the working from home & women enterprenuers section of this forum.u may find some like minded women who are interested to set up buisness in partnership.
    rgds
    pragati

4. Meshow

Meshow New IL'ite

Dear Pragati
    Thank you so much for your reply. You are too kind person; I really appreciate your reply to my post. Thank you once more…

During my visits to India I felt the people there are very kind and cooperative, I really wish to live among these kinds of people. This is why I thought to live in there for some time, doing something useful.

Thank you for your advice, and your time.
    Best Regards

5. neha1

neha1 Silver IL'ite

Check websites that have been mentioned here. Try matching them with your skill sets. Naukri.com and monsterindia.com are the best.
    If possible, after you evaluate your profile, take a vacation and go and search jobs personally there.
    What is your job function? Knowing this may help us, give you some leads.
    Good Luck

6. shahkriti0

shahkriti0 New IL'ite

Hey hie meshow,
    This is nothing regarding job but since, you mentioned that you're from egypt n I assume you must not have seen this place - Leh! - It's heaven.
    You know what, that's the most beautiful place you'll ever c.. I haven't been there but I checked out an article in the Femina Magazine, n I'm in love with it now ya.. Simply Beautiful...

7. Gayathri47

Gayathri47 Silver IL'ite

Getting a job will depend on your qualifications and experience, but you can begin with the sites that other ILites have mentioned! And, like someone jst mentioned, you should really try getting a job and then moving in.. And getting a place to live would be easy if you are in big cities and then that will go on. Do you have other friends living here?

8. daveironhide

daveironhide New IL'ite

you can have various business oppurtunities and jobs in the south india..if you belong teaching or technical field....i hope that gone add on..

9. mack123

mack123 New IL'ite

You are right my friend India is a incredible country. You would like to visit here when you would you get chance. I know it, because i am also an Indian.