TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Friends,

Vasumathy sent me a message saying that her MIL expired in the morning and she asked me to inform this to everyone here.

May her MIL's soul rest in peace!

I have posted the same message under Bereavement forum.Please check it out!

Lets all unite and give Vasumathy the courage to handle this loss!

2. sashi99

sashi99 Senior IL'ite

Hiiii friends
    Hope you all are doing good. Was busy...so couldnt login. Nothing much form my side. This month no medicines..just enjoying with my son.

Hi Vasu
    My deep condolence to you dear. Dont worry...definetly your MIL is going to come as ur LO. May your MILs soul rest in peace.

Hi Aishu
    Good to hear from u dear after a long time. I was thinking to mail you..I am very happy that your LO is doing fine. Take care of ur health dear.

HI Sharanya Sis
    Good that you reached safely and thx a lot for including all of us in ur prayers. Enjoy sis..

Hi Bhavani
    Sorry dear abt your bad experince with the doctor. Some doctors are like that only. They dont even think abt our feelings. But you dont worry. Leave evrything to God andstay positive.

HI Princi
    Like all our friends said injectables have higher chances and they give best follicles. So all the best dear. Stay positive and Baby dust to you.

HI Sankna
    Sorry for ur negative HPT. Really its very frustrating when pur periods get delayed. Take care dear.

HI Vidya
    All the best dear for ur blood work. My sincere prayers for you.

HI Radha
    Hope you are doing good. How is ur weight loss programme going on?

3. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear ladies,

I am good. My weight loss session is going on now and I have lost 7 kgs and hitting hard on the last 4 kgs. While this is my major concern now, I am not bothered about TTC now as I have made my mind to IVF. One of my cousin(my athai's(father's sis)) son's wife is expecting. They got married exactly 2 years back. And my mom's sis's elder son is expecting 2nd one in Oct 2010. Mom told me this to me today. Though I am happy for them, this thought lingering in my mind ' every one around me are blessed, why is it only me :bang'. I am actually feeling very low since morning. Trying to cheer up myself, but still finding it very hard. I should be back to normal soon I guess. Praying god that we all should be blessed soon :)

I am actually late by 40 days as on today,usually its within 35 days, but do not have any guts to do a HPT. Such delays are rare for me, happened only twice in last 5 years and every time it ended up in AF and once in a detection of a pendunculated fibroid :(. I am not looking for symptoms also as i got betrayed many symptoms. Today afternoon I noticed some brownish dicharge while wiping with Tissue, so I am not sure what's happening. I am afraid that I have gone thru enough with this TTC struggle and do not want some more health problems :-(

Last edited: Apr 23, 2010
  4. princi

princi Senior IL'ite

Hii Vasu,

It's really sad to know about ur MIL.My deep condolence to you and your family.May her soul rest in peace.

Hi Bhavani,

Your gynec seems to be very strange.She should not choose this profession if she can't keep her patience.

Hi VLR,

Be positive and wait until something shows up.Hope this is the cycle for you.Lots of good wishes for your 2ww.

Hi Aishu,

Enjoy your pregnancy .Eat well and take lots of rest.

Regards,
    Princi

5. umashankari

umashankari New IL'ite

Dear vasumathy, sorry to hear about ur MILs loss.. I pray god to give u strength n courage to overcome this grief n setback soon... We r all here to suport u..please take care.. Hope all the final rituals went off pacefully for ur MIL...
    Sorry again.. Be brave..

6. umashankari

umashankari New IL'ite

Dear Radha,
    I can understand what u mean.. Yea I also feel dejected as am married for 7.5 yrs still trying fit my first baby.. More than 8 cousins of mine have got married after me... Now all of them r havin kids.. Most of their kids have started goin to school.. My younger bro got married before 2 yrs n he has a 6 months boy baby... Am hapy for everyone n not at all jealous.. But I do feel sad when I think about ladies like us who r still struggling to get our 1st baby n all of us giving 100% n trying everything possible to work out way n all we get is negative hpts.. This is goin endless... Anyways we jus have to keep goin until we get our desired results..

Though getting a negative hpt is heart breaking I suggest u test now coz u have touched 40 days.. If u know know u can atleast visit ur doc take necessary steps n make sure u can arrange for a early scan.. I know what we feel if it's otherwise but what if it's positive?? We definitely need immediate attention... Be positive n I wish n pray things will go well for u n all other indusladies who r ttc...
    Good luck

7. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Dear Vasu,

Its very sad to hear about this. Please be strong as you have alot to handle now a days.

May her soul rest in peace.

Dear radha,

How much time its been for your ttc. I visited your profile today. Are you into HR profile?

Dear Friends,
    I am still waiting to know the full form of LO..

8. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

Deepali

I guess LO means "Little One".

9. annavarapus

annavarapus Senior IL'ite

@Vasu,My deep condolences and may her soul RIP.

@Radha,Don't worry.Periods can be delayed for various reasons.Why don't you visit a Gynec and get your doubts cleared.My best wishes.

A big "Hi" and "Hello" to all other TTC friends.

10. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Uma for your consoling words. I try to be brave and my hear breaks sometimes like this. I will wait for 5 more days then do HPT, cos I am sure this brownish discharge is start of AF. I hope god give us relief from this grief soon.

Dear Deepali,

I am a computer engineer and working in IT field. I did my master's in Human resources, just because I wanted a post graduation. But otherways I am not in HR field. I am married or 4.5 years and ttc for last 2.5 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.