Will first iui be successful

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by joinsony, Apr 18, 2010.

1. joinsony

joinsony New IL'ite

Hi, I have undergone first IUI cycle at Dr.Rama's clinic,Hyderabad one week back. It was done on 2 consecutive days.
    The doctor conducted regular tests before the IUI. All tests were normal except for the FSH. It was around 14. Is this going to pose any problem? Also, is Dr.Rama's clinic reliable enogh for IUI.

2. sashi99

sashi99 Senior IL'ite

Hi dear
    I am also taking treatment in Ramas but still i havent gone for IUI. Plng to go in June. I felt Ramas to be good and all the nurses and docs over there are very friendly. I heard many success stories. So dont worry.I have done all the tests over there and everything seems to be fine. I am plng to go for iui in June. Can you plz share ur experinces of IUI in Ramas. Thx a lot in advance.:bowdown

3. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Sometimes FSH, LH, ovulation everything might happen at correct time and still IUI fails. Sometimes even when some hormone is not at expected value, IUI clicks. I would suggest that you don't evaluate any result during the treatment. Do all your homework sincerely by taking the medicines, following Doctor's advise, eat healthy food, avoid more sweets and leave the rest to God (if you believe in).

4. joinsony

joinsony New IL'ite

Thank you Sujatha for your encouraging words. :)

5. joinsony

joinsony New IL'ite

Hi Sashi, I too felt that Rama's is a good clinic. Doctors and nurses are really helpful.
    IUI experience was pretty good. Dr.Padma has done IUI for me 2 days in this cycle. I too heard lot of success stories. Let us see what happens.
    All the best to you too.

6. sashi99

sashi99 Senior IL'ite

Hi
    Thx a lot for ur reply. I also consulted Dr. Padma . She is very good. How was ur IUI done? Was it painful?

7. joinsony

joinsony New IL'ite

The IUI was not painful at all. It is just a matter of couple of minutes and then we have to lay down for 30 minutes.

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi JoinSony,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum.
    You can find our forum guidelines here...

All teh best to you 2WW. Hope this first IUI brings you healthy pregnancy.
    Stay positive.
    Baby dust to you.

9. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

Halo
    Stay positive. I have also undergone IUI treatments but they say success depends on many factors. I read that there are maximum chances to conceive in the fifth or sixth IUI.
    But let God bless you with a child in the first IUI itself. Staying positive and following the advice of the doctors is the best thing to do when trying these treatments.
    ALL THE BEST

10. srobona

srobona New IL'ite

Please share your success stories with first IUI. It will be very helpful.

I am planning to go for IUI next month.