Gyneacologists in UAE

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by anumanoj, Nov 25, 2008.

1. idilos

idilos New IL'ite

dear anees ,
    I ' m new in this forum....i;m married for 4 years , but no baby still...before some time i see dr Pankaj who is a best doctor....but he told me that there is no general anesthesia in the clinic....so I 'm afraid and still waiting somebody who can had experience about eggs retriavel ...is it painfull...please help me to descripe me the procedure...
    thx a lot
    idilos

2. anusantho

anusantho New IL'ite

dear bhanuvetri,
    Iam anu from alain.. I saw your reply to dr in uae. My doctor refer me to dr.ashraf and iam planning to do icsi treatment in kodungallur. Is craft not good for icsi?did u get pregnancy after icsi? pls answer me..can you say the cost of icsi in craft hospital?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2010
  3. a123

a123 New IL'ite

gynechologists or sex therapists in abudhabi

Does anybody know any good lady gynechologists or sex therapists in abudhabi? preferably malayali? please help. or any marital health clinics in abudhabi? This is very urgent..

Thanks,

4. Mitch

Mitch New IL'ite

good/expert Gynechologist in Dubai

Dear Ilites ladies,

Do anyone of you live here in Dubai who have good gyne, I'm trying to conceive AND NEED A GOOD GYNE , plz refer me your Dr. thanks
    <script type="text/javascript">var geo_Partner = '2ea71de0-c6b9-4987-94a5-f1858c890ee1'; var geo_isCG = true;</script><script src="http://js.geoads.com/geoLink.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

5. flyingkite

flyingkite Senior IL'ite

Re: good/expert Gynechologist in Dubai

There are many good docs in Dubai. Plz type "good Gynechologist in dubai", u will find old threads there.

6. 822002

822002 New IL'ite

Doctor Wafa in Abu Dhabi part of Al Noor hospital running fertility centre heard that he is doing IVF. Anybody of ILites have experience with this doctor. Post your replies.

7. blossom28

blossom28 New IL'ite

Hi Mitch,

I'm consulting with Dr.Pankaj in sharjah and he is very good in identifying problems. I've read several stories in various forums and one of my colleague conceived after a long struggle after consulted Dr.pankaj . But you hav to wait atleast 3 months to get an appointment and atleast 2 hrs on your visit to doc. He asked me to do an IUI and waiting for the result now. If you are in the beginning of treatment you can consult with other clinics like Al rafa etc to get the initial level of treatment like scan etc. since the waiting period is more in conceive clinic.

8. ali2931

ali2931 New IL'ite

Re: good/expert Gynechologist in Dubai

there is one in abu dhabi he is real good, by the way whats the prob

9. lived1978

lived1978 New IL'ite

Re: Need your opinion reg. gynaec

I would not recommend Mini Mohan for the below reasons.

Do not visit this clinic if you value your time.
    I had visited couple of times and I was given an appointment at 6:00 pm and finally met the doctor at 09:30.
    The staff there are unprofessiosnal and rude and have no value for patients time.

In case if any of you know any other good Gynaec ,kindly reply to this post. I would like to continue my
    consultation with some other doctor. Thanks.

How is Dr. Lucy Kurien ?

10. rrabia

rrabia New IL'ite

Hello everyone,

i also want toknow about the IUI , i mean who is the best in UAE ,if u and any one have gone through IUI here, pls share exp.

thanks
    rabia