TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Confused211

Confused211 Gold IL'ite

Hi back to all!

Vidya, from his lips to God's ears. Good luck!!!!!!!!

2. PreethiPraveen

PreethiPraveen New IL'ite

Dear friends ,
    thanks for ur wishes....
    Hope i will be able to give u all gud news with a few months.....
    ya had a very gud time in SILs marriage. Meeting all my relatives after 2 yrs. so had a gud time and i was happy that no one asked any ques regarding pregnancy.
    And during Guruvayur trip we also visited athirampalli falls. It was so nice...Regarding my surgery i got admitted at 5am and discharged at 7pm. everything went smooth except my DH fainted went they shifted me from OT to my room.
    DO no what happened and the nurses rushed and sprayed water and later he was ok. the reason is he is scared of blood and injection. No one knew the exact reason except me.:bonk Everyone started saying" see i think he loves his wife so much thats y he cant bear to see her like this. wat a lovable husband" :biglaugh later he was given another bed in my room and we were recovering in the same room.
    I think i will never forget this incident.

Dear Vasu,
    nice to hear abt ur temple trip. All the best for ur IVF.
    baby dust to u

Dear VLR,
    Be relaxed and cool.. try to divert ur mind and have lots of fruits.
    lots of baby dust.

Dear saranya,
    happy to hear abt ur trip....it would be trilling to see ur relatives after a long time.
    enjoy well and have a safe journey..

Dear shesin,
    sorry to hear abt ur result.
    dnot worry God will bless u soon.
    lots of baby dust.

Dear Radha,
    All the best for ur IVF.my prayers are with u.

3. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Preethipraveen,

I have heard many cases where drilling helped in conceiving. Since you have just had lap the chances are very high for next few months. You will make it :thumbsup. I missed Guruvayur during our cochin visit. I still regret and having Nirmalya seva is too good.

4. poorni satheesh

poorni satheesh Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    Got my AF today:cry::cry:.I was eagerly waiting for some good news this time.Need to meet my gynaec tomorrow.

Regards,
    Poorni

5. kushi33

kushi33 New IL'ite

Hi All....

Deepali,

actually same has happned to me too...last 3 months HCG was given ...ovulation cycle was timed....Last cycle when i went for the ovulation analysis....doc found that there are no follicles .despite of clomid...she said they might have ruptured already....this month no medication then lap next month....this month on day 9th there was a sudden discharge in the afternoon....i felt may be the egg has ruptured...pata nahi....

had an argument with dh over MIL during imp days....dh doesnt understand....emotionally very wreckng for me...dont know wat to do...

6. sashi99

sashi99 Senior IL'ite

Hi Saths
    Sorry for ur pain dear. Hope all these pains bear a positive result. I am also very scared of pain. :spin...anyhow i finished my HSG under sedation...now i am plng to go for iui and again i am scared of iui pain. Dont know when this struggle ends.:rant

Hi Vidya
    Good that you had blessings soon after ur IUI. Think them as Gods blessings and be happy and tell us the good news soon.:)

Hi Sharanya Sis
    Hmm so had a good time on the new year...taking money from ur DH:)...coooooll.

Hi Vasu
    Nice to hear abt ur trip to Amma temple. Hope She hears all our prayers verryyy sooon.

Hi Bambli
    Comon dear...dont think bad. Be positive and just forget abt ur dream and do some meditation...it will surely give you some releif.

Dear Seshin
    Sorry abt ur result. Dont worry..God will surely belss all of us soon..

Hi Radha
    How are you doing?

Hi Poorni
    Sorry for ur Af dear. Dont worry. Baby dust to you.

My Update: Got my Af. Today is CD3. I am bit sad.. Really worried. Inspite of using medicines i didnt conceive. Dont know where the problem is. I am planning to take a break for these two months as my son is having summer hols and i will be travelling here and there. So no time for ttc. Later in June i am plng to go for IUI. I need all ur prayers dears.

7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Thanga Rani,
    Sorry about it.
    Your age is not bad dear. Don't worry. Things will settle down dear.
    Stay positive. Meet your gynec and ask her about the positive result. Hope she clears your confusion...
    Baby dust to you.

Hi Sharanya,
    Wish you happy & safe journey. Have a gret time in India...
    Thanks for your wishes dear...

Hi Vidhya,
    All the best to your 2WW. Hope this 2WW turns fruitful as per the wish of that young man! Stay positive... Baby dust to you.

Hi Bhavani,
    Hope you get chance to meet Amman soon. Enjoy your days dear.
    Thanks for your wishes dear.

Hi Sheshin,
    Thanks for your wishes dear...
    What your gynec tells about your reports & the body condition. Does they give acceptable answer? If not, its time to look for some one who clears your doubts & shows positive path to you. Think about these for a while dear..

Hi Radha,
    Hope the results have come good to you!
    Good weight reduction right. Hope you achieve that 4Kg reduction of positive HPT before IVF. Baby dust to you...

Hi Preethi,
    Cool man your DH. Good. He spend some time with your post lap right.
    Cool dear. Hope you will hold your LO soon!
    Thanks for your wishes dear..

Hi Poorni,
    Sorry about your periods dear. Stay positive. Start the new cycle with positive spirit.
    Baby dust to you.

Hi Sashi,
    Sorry about your periods dear. Just stay positive. Things will click soon dear.
    Take your own time to take up IUI. Prepare yourself well. Enjoy the vaccation with your LO. Prepare your body in the mean time.
    Baby dust to you.

HI Kushi,
    Just relax. Handle your MIL & tension/stress in better way. Do Yoga.
    Be positive. Things will settle down dear...
    Baby dust to you.

Not much to update from my side... :)
    Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

8. sheshin

sheshin Gold IL'ite

Hi Vasu,
    Thanks for your concern. Actually after Doctor got my reports, I got call from his office and they informed reports came normal and doctor was waiting for my HSG and hubby's SA reports. But I didn't go for HSG that cycle (Feb) as I had painful periods and didn't want another pain. So I told them I'll go for HSG in my next cycle. But still there is no AF after that cycle. I think I didn't ovulate. Yesterday I called them regarding inducing periods so Doc gave an appointment and he wants to talk to us regarding next course of action. Until now I did not start any treatment precisely. Just taking Metformin after my first tests with my PCP. PCP (Primary Care Physician) told me I may have PCOS based on my blood work. But that was on some random day middle of cycle. Later my Gynec did all the blood work on CD3 and some advanced tests to diagnose PCOS and reports are normal. This is causing lot of confusion. Hope he will clear everything in my next visit. Actually this Gynec is very experienced and after our first visit, we were satisfied with his approach. I'll see how our second meeting will go. Then I'll update you all for your advise.

PS: I need some advise friends, I have this irregular period problem since beginning but I was very lean. Once before marriage I gained some weight then reduced to normal after that got periods regularly for every 28 days. After marriage I gained lot of weight, now some months back I reduced some weight and got periods naturally. Is there any chance that my irregularity is because of weight problem and nothing related to PCOS. Please throw some light friends.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2010
  9. Confused211

Confused211 Gold IL'ite

Sheshin, when I had blood work done bang in the middle of the cycle, it looked like I had PCOS too. Turned out, they caught the LH surge at its peak. I got my period ~15-16 days later! Do you know when you got your period after that seemingly positive test?

Yes, weight can definitely cause irregular periods. I noticed that even new activity (when I started dance after many many years) messes up my cycle for a few cycles before it settles back down to 29 days (normal for me).

10. sheshin

sheshin Gold IL'ite

Thanks Hasya, for the response. But sorry I didn't get your question. Can you explain it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.