1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Vijay's movies

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Shakthi, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Shakthi

Shakthi Senior IL'ite

The recent movies of Vijay seem to be very similar...it's hard to say what movie it is and whether seen or not by just watching a song or a scene :? .
    His off-late movies with Trisha continuously makes things more worse with the stereo type of koothu song.

Vijay fans don't get mad with me, just my thought.

2. manju_j

manju_j New IL'ite

Hi,

I am not a big Vijay fan, but just based on what I have heard about his tamil new year film - Sachin...

I believe it has a different story line - triangular love.
    Also heroine(s) are changed. Generally triangular love story are hits in Tamil.

Let's watch out Sachin :roll:

3. Nila

Nila New IL'ite

Ganna song

As always the trend in Vijay's movies, I'm sure this movie will also have at least one gaana song.

Of course, fast beat songs will make feel like getting up and joining the dance :lol:

4. Madrasmami

Madrasmami New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I did see the movie sachin which was one of the most expected movies released on the Tamil New Year. Vijay instead of having guns and weapons, in this movie he has come with hands full of choclates and boquets.
    The flowers and choclates are to attract Genelia who has also done her role of college-going girl well. It is cute love story between Vijay and Genelia. the added attraction is Bipasha Basu.
    Unlike the action-oriented movie, this Vijay starrer would attract all cinema audience.
    bye.

5. rathi

rathi Bronze IL'ite

Vijay's next movie - Sivakasi

Hey girls,

Do you guys know about the movie Sivakasi? I heard it is Vijay's next movie directed by the winning director of Thirupachi, after that hit.

Who is the heroine? Is it some bollywood acrtress - Sheraawat :?:

6. amudha

amudha Senior IL'ite

Sivakasi - Diwali 2005 release for Vijay

Rathi, I remember reading that Sivakasi is going to be Diwali 2005 release for Vijay.

Asin is the heroine - the one who got introduced in s/o Mahalakshmi (with Jeyam Ravi). She was looking very cute in that movie 8)

7. Madrasmami

Madrasmami New IL'ite

Sivakasi - Vijay's movie

Hi
    Yes Sivakasi is going to be a typical Vijay movie with so much in it for his fans. The usual Gana songs, fights, masala ingredients would be filled in the movie. The movie is supposed to have a political touch to it. But could know it only after the movie is released.

However be the movie Vijay and Asin would make a nice screen pair. Vijay - all rough and tough guy; Asin- sweet and cute little girl.
    bye.

8. Malini Iyer

Malini Iyer Senior IL'ite

Vijay's latest movie

Hello

This is the latest hot news about Vijay's movie.

The movie is titled as "Pulli" and is to be direscted by S.J.Surya.

Remember the director Surya who has done movies like valli and new. He also acted in the movie new.

Now in this Vijay movie he is satisfied with being the director and has taken control behind the camera.

9. malar

malar Bronze IL'ite

Set costing a crore for vijay's movi Sivakasi

Rathi & Madrasmaami,

I got to read in Chennaionline more about Vijay's Diwali release Sivakasi.
    It seems a set costing close to a crore rupee was erected for this movie in Vauhini studios resembiling the famous ranganathan street in T.Nagar, Chennai.

Also, this movie like Thirupachi will have a sibling bonding and romance weaved together.

Hope this turns out to be a hit for Vijay, if not the movie 'Sachin'.

10. sheeba

sheeba Junior IL'ite

Sivakasi - big masala!

Hi Malar,

I recently got to see this movie Sivakasi - Diwali release of Vijay.

I am not sure whether I went with a great expectation that I felt this movie was more of big masala. Though these days Vijay movies are of the stereo type, atleast thirupachi kind of movies had good dialogues.

But this movie Sivakasi was not upto the mark for Vijay. Those setting and all that stuff was waste. Moreover, there are lots of lawyers opposing this movie since they feel Vijay/Director in this movie Sivakasi has insulted the lawyer community!

Not good for Vijay - I think!