Anyone from Penang!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Indians in Malaysia' started by mickeymini, Feb 4, 2010.

1. mickeymini

mickeymini Gold IL'ite

Hi friends we may get transfer to Penang(Malaysia) in another two months or so. I would like to know some details before going there. Is there anybody from Penang to help me out.

I want to know whether it is possible to bring electrical and electronic items from India and use it in Penang. (Mixie, Washing machine, grinder etc.)

Do you have flour mills in Penang to grind chilli powder, Ragi Kanji Maavu etc because i have a small kid.

Some more doubts i have but if anybody can clear me these doubts it will be really great.Thanks in advance.

2. aharia

aharia Silver IL'ite

Hi dear,

congrats...hope our IL will help u

dear this time ur dream come true

3. mickeymini

mickeymini Gold IL'ite

Hi Aharia thank you so much. But nobody is ready to help me. There is no reply for my questions for a long time. I dont know why they are nobody here to answer my questions.

4. Sandha

Sandha New IL'ite

Hi,
    i have just logged in after being away for some time. i am a penangnite- local born and bred indian. i do not know if you still need any help or if you are already settled here, if you do need any help, do mail me and i will try my best to help you.hope to hear from you.
    sandha

5. ayeshash

ayeshash New IL'ite

03/June/2010
    Hi I just saw your reply below,
    I need a full/part time maid for my Dad in Tanjung Bungah, Indian maid is better, any ideas ?
    Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2010
  6. mickeymini

mickeymini Gold IL'ite

Hi Sandha Thanks for your reply. I have come to Penang 1 month back and still not fully settled. Is it possible to have a maid for doing household jobs. Some people say that Indonesians only used to come for the household and they do some black magic!!!!!! I dont know if we can have somebody for household jobs. Or is there any robots available. I heard that there are some robots available in Malaysia here in Penang to do things. Would appreciate if you can give me the details.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2010