TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sashi99

sashi99 Senior IL'ite

Ohhhh wooov so many posts
    First of all Seshin ur dream is sooo cutee and sweet. Hope your dream comes true and yes your dream has made all of us laugh very much:rotfl....good one. Hope you get like these dreams many and my sincere wishes that they should come true.

Hi Vasu
    Thx da for your bday wishes. All the best for your IVF cycle dear. Dont lose heart...you will definetly succeed in this. Some get their results very fast and for some it takes time and we all are among them and we will get the BEST. :thumbsup

Hi Sharanya Sis
    Thx dear for your wishes. Hope your words come true my dearest sis:kiss

Hi VLR
    Thx dear for your bday wishes and hope ur wishes come true. How are you doing dear?

Hi Radha
    Enjoy your second honeymoon. Have a nice and memorable time.:)

Hi Bambli
    Pls dear dont worry...sometimes our disturbed mind makes bad dreams and we feel very bad..God is there to take care of all of us. He is the Creator not the dreams. So pray to Him and everything will be ok. Be happy.

Hi Sankna
    Thx dear for ur bday wishes. I am also planning to go for iui. Making my mind and body to prepare for it. Hope i will get full support from our ILS.

Baby dust to everyone.

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hey Sheshin... Hope your dream come true soon.
    Hope we all succeed int his TTC battle very soon.
    Baby dust to you!

Hi Radha,
    I pray to GOD to see a positive result by the end of this IVF.
    Hoping for the best...
    Just enjoy your vaccation. Things will soon click to you. Baby dust to you.

Hi Bambli dear....
    Just stay cool. Forget about those bad stuffs... Be cool dear... Hope you get some more chance to play with Sakthi. Hey... Do you want Cockroch & lizard? Give me your address, i will parcel those to you! You will surely love them! :)
    Thanks for your prayers & wishes.... Thanks a lot dear... Waiting to hear the great news from your end too! Baby dust to you...

Hi Sharanya,
    I am fine & the things around me are fine. No problem...
    Hope you get chance to see many kids... Good... Have a great time...

Hi Sashi,
    Thanks for your wishes...
    Hope you get your second bundle of joy soon!

Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

3. Shanmukhabhavan

Shanmukhabhavan Silver IL'ite

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CIndu%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> Hi Vasumathy (Mod) and Friends, pardon me! Actually I meant to write akshinthalu, but I just so shocked why it was showing like some star symbols (I know it’s the symbol for bad words…) sorry ladies, I did not mean it. Just now I was surfing previous posts and I got self aware of this. Please excuse me.

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CIndu%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> It supposed to be come on … not common…….. sorry for the typo.

4. Shanmukhabhavan

[FONT=&quot]
    Wow, Sheshin and Bambli, I guess you both are psychic. That’s pretty cool to dream something which is going to turn out to be real, like sixth sense. By god’s grace hopefully your dream comes true soon.

[/FONT] Bambli, happy to know that you are doing ok now, good for you, you go girl.

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CIndu%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" name="country-region"></o:smarttagtype><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" name="place"></o:smarttagtype><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" name="stockticker"></o:smarttagtype><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> Yes Bambli me too the same, even I scare of dogs, cats any kind of pet to touch. That’s so funny about Sakthi, ahh! He seems and sounds to be so sweet. I love kids a lot, even dh too, but he does not have much patience to play for long time with them, like I do. Even my bro’s son is also same like Sakthi, some times my Sil gets mad though she never shows out. But once her sister came to our home, when we went to <st1:country-region><st1:place>India</st1:place></st1:country-region> and while I was playing with him and he wanted only me for everything from bath to feed. So my sil’s sister said, this is all ok, but when will youuuuuu have your kid and when my sister will play with him like you do? and also scolded him like why you always ask her, not your mom, you do not want your mom???? Like that harsh wards. Though my <st1:stockticker>SIL</st1:stockticker> is very nice person, but some times her parent’s family makes her upset with these kind of harsh words. Ya, like you said definitely kids change our routine life style. Looking forward to that change…

5. Shanmukhabhavan

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CIndu%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]-->[FONT=&quot]That is absolutely correct, Sharanya! Who do not like it…..in fact all our prayers and struggles are for that only…… let’s see when we really will soak in that amrutha dhara for real …. Keep our fingers crossed….

[/FONT] <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CIndu%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]-->[FONT=&quot]ohh! It’s really a touching one dear, I believe god is sending all good signs you one by one (Sheshin’s dream, this little boy’s behaviour) saying that you are going to share good news with us soon

[/FONT] <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CIndu%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> Perhaps, you will come back with an update of that great news……. Just hang in there…… have a great and refreshing vacation, enjoy and have fun.

6. Shanmukhabhavan

Hi Sashi!
    Our prayers and wishes are always with you dear. Will sure pray more for your iui. Hope your plans work for you the best. As I do not have much knowledge about it, i can only offer my prayers to god for you, but hope our other friends will definitely guide you in an every step of your iui. Good Luck.

7. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

dear vasu
    "Enna vechi comedy ellam onum pannaleye !!"
    Yes, i hope i can get more chance to play with sakthi after my sil deliver her 4th baby... Then she wont have much time with Sakthi so i can bring him back to my house and take care him !

He is so smart... Yesterday he told me his mother have baby inside the stomach n the baby giving a lots of trouble to his mother... so he want to cut the stomach and take out the baby and glue the stomach...
    i laughed when i hear this !!! It was so cute when he say that in the phone.. When i asked what baby he wants.. He said he wants baby girl.
    When i asked him why, he said if it is a baby gal then my father wont buy car for the baby. My father will buy car for him only... Sakthi is very attached to my father..

So dear, how is Balaji ??? Hope u are having good time with him..
    How is ur IVF preparations ?? eat healthy foods..ok vaa..
    take care urself dear ! May Murugaperuman bless u a healthy baby soon !

Last edited: Apr 12, 2010
  8. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

hahahahaaa.... me too...scare to touch pets...
    U are very lucky to have understanding Sil...
    My sil is other way around... she will show her anger to the kids.. beat them n scold them. That's why i seldom go to my mom's place.. i cannot see the kids crying... They are not cows !! To beat and instruct them !!!
    My brother's 3 kids are closer to me.. When I say anything to them, they will listen and follow... But they used to fight with their mother.. I already adviced my sil few times to nice with the kids. Im worried later the kids will start hate their mother... but she never change..

Once sakthi jumping from table to chair (he was only 2 years plus). His mother asked him not to jump, but he was keep on doing it...u know what she did... She put the spoon in the stove and then put the hot spoon at Sakthi's leg...Oh god... !!!

I was at my hse and no one told me about this incident...
    when i go to my mom's place (after 3 days)..sakthi ran to me and told me that his mother put hot spoon at his leg.. when i see his leg, there was a one straight burn mark... I cried on the spot.... I was very angry and shouted at her... first time i shouted at my sil..
    and from that day i stop talking to her.. I scolded my mother too...what she was doing until my sil do this cruel thing... Seems my mom at the garden and only know after sakthi screamed in pain...

I was crying for days..wondering why GOD give baby to those doesnt appreciate ! This happen almost 2 years ago and sakthi still remember it and sometimes he will tell me that his mother put hot spoon at his leg...

Now my sil have changed (a bit only)..after her mother passed away last year.. she become more quiet & humble now... When I was at her mother's funeral, she hugged me and cried... I consoled her..after that when she talk to me, i just answer her questions.. that's all...
    I still angry with my sil for what she have done to my Sakthi !

I really hope she will change and take care n be nice to the kids after this...
    Praying hard ! Sometimes i feel so sad seeing all this... and when i complain to my hubby..why i need to go through all this situations..
    He used to tell me that "God showing us example of a bad mother. We should not behave like my sil"

Sorry for long post.. i feel like telling u this !
    Well...as u said... i'm aslo dying to get soak in amrutha dhara...
    Hope it happen soon...

A lots of Baby Dust to u dear !

Last edited: Apr 12, 2010
  9. princi

princi Senior IL'ite

Hi Bambli,

I am really shocked to read about your SIL`s cruelty towards her own child.How can a mother ever do this?The child`s pain brought tears in my eyes.Strange are the ways of God,he blesses the ones who don`t really appreciate..I hope she changes her behaviour else the children are going to grow up having hatred for their mother.

Lots of baby dust to all TTC friends:thumbsup

Regards,
    Princi

10. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Dear friends,

Nothing much to update.Joined a gym and practiced cycling activity for 20 mins and have cough muscle pain for 5 days.:hide: Is it normal.I stopped cycling after that.

What more exercises we can try for weight reduction.I want to reduce at least 6 kgs.please help me friends.

Good Luck to all girls,esp Radha & Vasumathy for IVF and SD for her India trip and Bambli for having more encounters with cockroach and lizards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.