How did you come up with your username?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Sowndari

Sowndari New IL'ite

Hello everyone..

It's just my name :)... may be i have to start to think of something new :)

Bow

2. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

As for my username.. I am saranya and my hubby's name is ranganathan... So its Saarang :)

3. Sheery

Sheery New IL'ite

hello,

I chose my user name as Sheery because I liked it very much. I found the name very cool and the sound of it. Not much of a story to tell behind my user name, well :idea that's all

Sheery

4. snehalu

snehalu New IL'ite

First of all I would say, very nice subject.

My name is snehalata and today only I have joined this community. It seems wonderful to have loads of beautiful girls.
    Now it’s like a “ITS WOMEN WORLD”.

Actually my parents have given me a name Snehalata but fiancé has made it short and its snehalu :)

5. DrBinduvijay

DrBinduvijay New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I just put DrBinduvijay as my Id b'coz it includes my identity as a doctor,and of course my hubbys name is Vijayakumar...so Bindu+ Vijay Binduvijay and I am a Homoepathic doctor by profession so Dr was also included to reveal my identity...and another interesting thing is that if i put or choose Bindu its a common name so there will be a lot of persons....

Bindu

6. madirajul

madirajul New IL'ite

hi all
    My user name is my surname which is family name "madiraju" and "l" is my intial of my first name my full name is M.Lokeswara Rao. I am civil servant and working in senior position in government and my hobbies are philately, writing books, Tanjore paintings so far i have done many painting and at present i am doing 3X 4 feet Balaji and Ganesha. the site indus ladies has facinated me while i was search for some information and skeches on Tanjore paintings. You can post your queries on Tanjore painting and i have tons of information. I live in Bangalore
    Regards
    M.L.Rao

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2010
  7. vennilarani

vennilarani New IL'ite

i wanted to be called as a queen:queen ....after a lot of:bang and Witsend...finally:yes: nila... then vennila.. then vennila rani...:shhh: dont tell my son or my dear hubby... they think i am :crazycrazy...so what.. i rule ... even if it is just the kitchen.. i am the QUEEN!!!!:exactly:

8. rspmsl

rspmsl New IL'ite

Well, this is indeed an interesting discussion. Our ID reads as RSPMSL.

Let me break the suspense of our ID- it infact is a jugalbandi of the initials of two young lady entrepreneurs - R SriPriya and M Sri Lakshmi who together floated a play school named Bubbles Play School near Malaysian township, KPHB, Hyderabad.

The school was started in July 2009 and what with our hard work and dedication is now taking a growth path with good reputation.

We like this channel and the discussions taking place here. We really appreciate the main idea behind this website and the initiators need to praised for their initiative.

As young lady entrepreneurs we get motivated to see many other co-entrpeneurs gathering in this media.

Thanks and good luck to one and all!!!

RSP & MSL :)

9. sriradh

sriradh New IL'ite

Hii all,

I am kind of new to indusladies,.. its good to go thru all the posts..
    my name is Radhika and my husband name is Srinivas.. and hence our user name "Sriradh"

I dint mis-spell as "our username".. It was my husband who started using this username and I felt its good.. henceforth both of us, use this..

'oneness' u see :p

10. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Hey all.........

My pet name is sweety and my bday is on the 17th of may.

So sweety17!!!:wave

Last edited: Apr 14, 2010