Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. annaips

annaips New IL'ite

appa my birth details 21/05/1966. tob 2.55.a.m.pob chennai.my husband dob is 9/12/1957. tob is 19.15. pob is nellikuppam. we had lot of problems inour life. even though we are good people.i never lived for my self. lot of snabings scolds,and so on. i used do good to the people who harmed me also then why all this ,icant live with my children and leed peacefoul life.will i have in near future. i want to adapot baby can i do that. please help me what type of pooja or good things i have to get harmony in our house. we have everythng what a normal human want to have. we know that we four of us love each other but no harmony at home. please help me. thanks very much for your immadiate reply.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2010
  2. Jay23

Jay23 New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

1) Date of Birth- 23 Nov 1976

2) Time of Birth- 4.15 PM
    3) Place of Birth - Hyderabad (India)

I recently went through a abortion. Could you please let me know when will I get my second kid? Is it male or female? How is my health and life going to be?

My Son's Data:

1) Date of Birth- 28 Nov 2007
    2) Time of Birth- 10.35PM
    3) Place of Birth - Poway(california, USA)

How is his education, career and his financail status going to be? Which career he is going to choose? Would please give me his overall prediction?

Thanks for all Your help,
    JC

3. Aabha

Aabha Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir, Thanks for the prompt reply. We will follow your suggestions and advice. Regards, Aabha

4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Indiramha,

I think you have given the wrong date of birth as 10.4.2010 - so you are yet to born. With the database available with me, I have generated the birth chart. However, I hv recorded as 10.4.2010; but on verification of your earlier mail, I have since corrected the birth date as 11.4.2010.

I think I hv already analysed your chart and given the details and also I rember to hv given the best yogas available in your chart. However, I am restricting to your present question alone.

I hv repeatedly informed in my earlier mails regarding the chang of job. As per your chart, the Saturn, the significator for profession is followed by exalted Jupiter. Hence, normally, there will not be any problem in changing the job and getting back.

The transit Jupiter will be moving from Aquarius to Pisces by 3rd May, 2010. From your Moon, the transit Jupiter will be in the 7th house, which will be highly beneficial to you, like getting promotion, pay increase etc. The placement of Jupiter in the 7th house will be till end of 2011, excepet few days in Nov/Dec 2010.

You are running the dasa Jupiter, the lord of 2nd and 5th houses. The Jupiter is exalted (ucham) in your chart. Hence, naturally, the dasa will be highly beneficial to you only.

The period from 14.11.2010 to 23.3.2011 is much favourable period for promotion/pay increase or change of job, if any.

However, since u r running Ezharai Sani, you should be cautious in any movement. So think over well and decide.

The period from 30.12.2012 to 5.4.2015 is a GOLDEN PERID - this is the period of 2nd Lord Jupiter and also the 11th lord Mercury. There are every possibilites for upliftment in the life.

I remember to have analysed your husband's chart in detail earlier and given my prediction. The favourable tranist Jupiter will be moving to the unfavourable position from 3rd May, 2010 onwards. He cannot expect much in his careerwise for some time. Also he is running the dasa of Rahu and Sun, which will give average result only.

If you need anything else specifically, kindly let me know.

May God Bless U abundantly in all resepct.

regards.

5. Pragaspathy

6. Anu2816

Anu2816 New IL'ite

sir

sorry for trouble

when we will have kids?

7. Pragaspathy

[JUSTIFY]

8. Pragaspathy

9. Pragaspathy

10. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a ton sir, for all the details for my husband and son! Really apprecaite it. One clarification though on what you had mentioned.............

"Hence, astrologically, it is not advisable to make any major decision till 30.11.2011, failing wich it may lead to disastrous and it is wise and better to take any decision after Dec 2012, which will be good for ur husband and your family".

So the major decision should be taken after Dec. 2011 or Dec. 2012?? Please do clarify on this sir....

We had done Thila Homam at a temple in Trivandrum (forgot the name of the temple, it is Parashuram temple whwere we do shrradh) sometime back. I will ask my MIL to perform the necessary homam again, and will do so when we visit again. Thanks a lot!

Thanks again!

Last edited: Apr 10, 2010