bharain ladies help

Discussion in 'Africa & Middle East - Other Areas' started by radhikababu, Apr 10, 2010.

1. radhikababu

radhikababu New IL'ite

dear ladies
    i have come to bharain just 2 days before .i stay in juffair can any one tell me where u get idili rice and good vegetables i tried in mega mall they say they dont have idili rice .
    thanking you
    radhika

2. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dear Radhika,

Have you checked at Alisaar ?

Mega mall usually has all the Asian groceries needed for the household but if you are looking for something very native to India like 'idli rice' then please check out some of the stores in Alisaar.They do have Indian lentils and rice varieties.

3. parvathikkutty

parvathikkutty New IL'ite

hi....u can get milma idli mix from megamart, lulu hypermarket etc....u can use it instantly without adding salt and water...and also u can find a variety of rice there.....

4. radhikababu

radhikababu New IL'ite

thanks for your replies sabhitha and parvathikutty.i do chk this week end
    thank you once again
    radhika:bowdown

5. Meenamohan

Meenamohan Silver IL'ite

Hi Radhika,

Welcome To Bahrain !!!!

You can get all the Indian veges. & Grocery so closeby to Juffair itself. Theres a departmental store called "AswaQ Al Alawi" we general name it aswaq in Exhibition Road. They have Quality ones even the veges. You can get Idli Rice and whole Urid Dhal from there in Loose.
    Sometimes they run out of stock here in Bah. This week I too didnt get it they promised next week to me. You can check it out here.

What about the Children's admission? which school? How do you like Bahrain? Where in Juffair do you stay?

6. radhikababu

radhikababu New IL'ite

hai meena
    i got my daughter admission in DPS NMS SO she is going to school now.where do u stay in bharain?i will chk this week in the store which u have mentioned.
    thanks for ur reply