Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

[JUSTIFY]

2. annaips

annaips New IL'ite

appa,sorry for calling you like this without your permission.my date of birth is 21-05-1966. time of birth is. 2.55.a.m. place birth is chennai.from my childwood i never got love and affection from my parents due their personal reasons i didnt get . after marriage also i didnt get love from my husband. from children also i didnt get any love.everyone never thought i also human being i also long for love and care,for everyone i must do everything for them ifit is work or something else.i never expected anythung apart from love.i had lot of problems. will my life like this till my death.even sometime i will like dieng.why all this to me. please help me.

3. Pragaspathy

[JUSTIFY]

4. Pragaspathy

5. priyaa09

priyaa09 Junior IL'ite

Thank u sir for ur support given by u. Sir, I have one more question to ask, my very close friend of mine has one yr and 2 monts old kid. The problm is she is not eating well , most of the time she is being adamant and shouts. Yes, we all know that all the children will be the same. The problem is my friend is facing trouble with in-laws. They always blame her for everything the child does. Tey are always comparing her kid with other kids. She is feeling very bad and depressed. The child always wants to be with her mother, she is not leavinig her moter alone. She doesnt allow her mother even to work. This what they are blaming my friend that child is not spending with in-laws. Also blaming , doesnt know how to raise a child. All this making her sick. Her husband is not around, gone abroad. She is staying aloone with in-laws. Please help!!!

I have read all ur ans that u would not predict until the child reaches 12 yrs.
    Please please can u tell me in short, and in general abt the child's future. Will she be adamant in future, her character, her health??

Name: Shivani
    DOB - 01.feb.2009
    TOB - 4:39 am (morning)
    POB - Chennai
    Star - Revathy , meena rasi.

Expecting ur reply asap.

Regards.

6. Pragaspathy

[JUSTIFY]

7. Pragaspathy

[JUSTIFY]

8. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I have a 14 yr. old son, my only child, and as any mother, worrying about him and his future is what I do all the time! Giving below his details, do fill me in on his future, career, studies, marriage etc. Thanking you in anticipation!

DOB - 7th January 1996
    Place of Birth - Morija, Lesotho, Southern Africa
    Time of Birth - 10.17 PM.

Thanks a ton!

9. annaips

annaips New IL'ite

appa my husband details are date of birth is 9-12-1957,time of birth is 19.15. place of birth is nellikuppam.

10. annaips

annaips New IL'ite

sir i asked about my sons jobs details when will he come and live with me. when will he work for commericial airlines.how will be with his sister.originally postd at page no 120 and your reply is in page 125. any how is birth details 23/11/1985/,chennai, time of birth is 0.45. a.m.how will be his job