TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. annavarapus

annavarapus Senior IL'ite

@Vasu,All the best dear for your IVF.Stop all your hormonal medications at least for 1/2 cycles before you start your IVF.If I am not wrong this cycle of yours is non medicated right?This really helps to regulate the FSH and E2 levels.Eat a protein rich food.My sincere wishes for your IVF.

@VLR,Kushi,All the best for your new cycles.Don't you worry about the pandits Kushi.."Bagwan ke yahaan dher hain andher nahin hain.."Don't forget this.

@Bhavani,I am sure that you would be blessed soon.I am sorry that you lost your father and I can understand the expectations from your family.Just forget about them for a while and concentrate on your clomid cycles.Being away from home it's easy to do that.Lots of baby dust.

@Radha,How far are you in planning for your vacation?All the best and enjoy..I am sure that you wouldn't be able to plan for such leisure and romantic trips with your hubby alone anymore as you would be busy with your LO soon.

@Sharanya,All the best for your India trip.I sure miss India!!

@Bambli,I always look forward to your beautiful stories when I am down and I think I need not tell you to look at them again.You are a brave girl and don't lose your hopes.God always rewards us for our good deeds and You are not an exception.May be he is taking his sweet time to a "custom made" LO with all the good attributes.Cheer up!

My Update:I am happy taking a break with no medications.I decided that I will stay away from the Folic acid supplements too!Enjoying the pleasant spring and craving for a good beach vacation.Thank God ,finally I too have some cravings:rotfl

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Priyanka,
    Yes dear. Had a non medicated cycle. Now one more started. Will try to eat better diet!
    Hope my body is returning to normal. Had a periods just simillar to the one before i have started any treatments. Feeling better in that direction.
    Thanks a lot for your wishes dear.

Hope you are doing better. Don't trouble your mind/body! Have a vacation & free your mind!
    Take care...
    Baby dust to you.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  3. sashi99

sashi99 Senior IL'ite

Hi Sharanya Sis
    Thx a lot dear for your bday wishes. Had a nice time yesterday :). Hmmm my son is already 7 and i dont know when he will have a sibling. I am bit woried about this. How are your days going?

Hi Radha
    Thx a lot dear. How are you doing? Hope you are enjoying this break.

Hi Kushi, VLR
    All the best for your new cycles. Hope God listens to all of us soon. :bowdown

Hi to all my my friends. Hope everyone is doing great.

My update: Yesterday bday party went well. Enjoyed a lot. My son had a great time..but for me it was little bit hectic..but enjoyed:). I dont have much hopes this month as i had to travel and had hectic work in tww. hmm

4. Shanmukhabhavan

Shanmukhabhavan Silver IL'ite

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CIndu%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" name="country-region"></o:smarttagtype><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" name="place"></o:smarttagtype><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> Wow Sharanya!, seven cousins marriage? Definitely it’s a big number of funs you are going to have. But wait a minute, are those all brides or grooms or mix of both, which side you are? If its groom’s side, then no problems you will definitely (200%) will get lot of fun, but if its bride’s side, there come all headaches then, its a pain in the neck. You shall be tired after get back from <st1:country-region><st1:place>India</st1:place></st1:country-region>. Hope you will have good time whether you are in bride’s or groom’s side.

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CIndu%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> Sheshin, thanks for you wishes dear, I too wish you good luck! You soon will make it.

5. Shanmukhabhavan

Hi Vidya!

Thanks for your words dear, its not at all pressure, its all filled with emotions. They never rush me in getting pregnant nor put me in pressure regarding this. They want me to least bother about it, me too pretending like that in front of them. Am just having a low feeling that am unable to give rebirth to my father and not making them happy. Whenever I go home and see my family I always cry in reminding my father and same time I make them too cry. So then they try to calm down me with saying that father is going to reborn to you dear, he did not go anywhere, he is in your belly, soon he will come out and will be with us, do not worry like that soothing words, which make me more cry since I really want my father as my son, so that I can do a small service as thanking him for what I got from him as a daughter, the same I want to give as a mother to him.

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CIndu%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> Good Luck Vidya! Hope this cycle brings you luck.

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CIndu%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> Dear Priyanka!

Thank You for your condolences! As I mentioned to Vlr above, my family is not at all thinking about it, nor let me too. Just they say for the sake of me, to calm down and encourage me, that’s it. They neither bother nor put me in pressure nothing about it. Those all words are to soothe me. Even my in laws also never bother me in asking questions about this. Lets see when will my time come.
    Glad to know that you are happy with your current cycle, enjoy the nice weather and beach vacation. We too are planning to go to a beach, but not decided yet which one to go.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  6. Shanmukhabhavan

Hi Princi!
    Thanks a ton dear for your clarification. Yeah, me too had at evenings, but thank god, unfortunately I did not have any side effects, I was normal as I am everyday. There was no difference except taking that pill, that’s it. Fingers crossed…. Let’s see what’ll happen.

Hoping that you too will succeed in your next cycle. My best wishes to you dear.

Hi Vasumathy!
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CIndu%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> Thanks lot for info and wishes too, I took in the evenings as my gynaec suggested, since I am taking thyroid tablet everyday in the morning an hour before I eat any. Hope your wishes come true soon. Wish you and your husband good luck.

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CIndu%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> A big HI to Radha, Thangarani, RG, Shina, ,Sakna, Kushi, Priya, Sashi, Saths, Aishu, BD, Hasya and all other friends, baby dust to everybody and good luck for what ever you are upto.

7. arshina

arshina New IL'ite

Hi bhavani,i can understand how desperate you might be to see your father reborn,and dont worry the day is gonna come soon.You know my dad loves kids a lot,he keeps playing with my cousins kids every time they come home.My dad becomes so excited and happy to see small kids that i can see in his eyes how much he is wanting to see his own grand children.Me being the eldest daughter they might be longing to see a kid in their home.i feel very bad that i am not able to give them this happiness.but ultimately its Gods wish.

hey kushi and princi i am with you darlings my af showed up today,it was just a light pink discharge that indicates every month that a heavy pain is just 2 days away.Hmmm well! my mind is completely blank now,will do what the situation demands.

8. arshina

arshina New IL'ite

Oops! sorry princi i mistook it,i forgot that you are in your 2ww for af...ha ha ha,your cycle is not yet started.

9. princi

princi Senior IL'ite

Hi Shina,

You are right dear.Af yet to arrive ,will take another 10 to 12 days I guess..It seems so strange this cycle I am anxiously waiting for Af to show her face for the first time in TTC.So I can jump into the next cycle :).Hmmm its just spotting for you right,could be something good too:thumbsup

Baby dust to all TTC friends.

Regards,
    Princi

10. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear All,

My vacation to Malaysia is in July only as DH can take leave only in July. I am enjoying my break and happy to stay away from Medicines. My IVF protocol is after our Malaysia trip, should be sometime in August. I am currently concentrating on weight loss for last2 months have lost 6 kgs and battling for the last 4 kgs. Though my BMI is normal, i am confident to succeed in IVF so if shed some kgs now,it will compensate when I gain in Pregnancy (I am quite +ve:thumbsup)

So all having fun time now, I called my dh when he was busy at office(coz I was also in office, but was on lunch break) and said ' I Love you', he didnt understand and was wondering what happened to me :)):rotflI started making fun of him, I said nowadays you dont call me and say ILU but used to do before marriage and made him say ILU and he became cranky:rotflAfter coming home, he said he realised that we have missed so much of romance while on TTC journey and said we got be like this :) .We never know when we will succeed in ttc journey so no point getting depressed, so I am just away from all this stress and just enjoying life. My inlaws are going to US to stay with SIL for 3-4 months, so its like a second honeymoon for me and DH :)

Hi to Bhavani,Priyanka, Sashi99,Sharanya,Shina,Hasya,Sakna,Vasu,princi,Preethi,RG and all.

Babydust to you all.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.