1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love All

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Love All​

Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik are all over the News, and newspapers. What should have been a private marriage, now is spilling out in the streets, each of the three sides washing their dirty linen in public.As u all know I love gossip, and having nothing better to do, I am writing this, my Ishtyle.So here goes.

This is one hell of a pot boiler, the likes of which I have never seen before. Each of the three characters involved are unique. Let us take each one in turns

1) Sania – Most males , barring me, find her sexy, well built and a dream catch. She got engaged last year to her childhood friend, also a Mirza, and then broke it off to get married to Shoaib. And she says she was in love with Shoaib since the last 5 years, then why did she get engaged to Mirza in the first place ? And why defend the fellow, let him clean his own closet by himself.

2) Ayesha – Claims to have married Shoaib, but I swear she looks like his Amma for sure. Now she says, she stayed with him in a Hotel room( for what ?), what was the need for that, when Shoaib admits having stayed at their house on 3 visits ? And she says she got pregnant too , but had a miscarriage ? Are these things to be said in public ? This is crossing the decency line really

3) Shoaib – He takes the cake. He says he saw the pictures sent to him, and heard the sweet voice, and putting two and two together, he got the answer 5 , and decided to marry her by telephone ! And thrice he came to their home, and could not meet Ayesha, and now he has given her a telephone Divorce too ! Do these things happen in this age, rather in any age ? I just cant digest the face that anyone can be so naïve and stupid these days.

Well , now come to the present. Our singing melody has a beautiful voice even today, the sweetest voice u will ever be privilged to hear. Now suppose I were to marry, and I was shown a picture of Aishwaraiya, and the voice I hear on the phone is of the sweet singer, how can I put two and two together, that the girl is Ash herself, and the voice belongs to her.

And the middleman says, listen there are many proposals , kamalji, and u better give me yr consent in the next 5 mintutes or someone else will take her hand, what would I do ? Give her my consent on Telephone, yes darling u are mine, and on one else’s eh !

Very soon u may have e sex, e deliveries, hubby in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">America</st1:place></st1:country-region>, and a kid being born here, all through the electronic medium ! Those days are not far off I suppose.

And I have for years wanted to write for a TV show , something on the same lines. Something funny, something to tickle everyone. Here it is.An idea of more than 10 years back, somewhat related to this subject.

As u all know, the singers most of them are not that great looking, but those who do sing those songs on screen are.So my serial would have a song sung , by say a girl named sushma, who is a great singer, but ordinary looking.

And I would have Sushma on stage with 5 other contestants, most good looking girls, and ask the audience whom do u think this voice belongs to . And before that all the 6 will lip synchronize the song on the Telly. And the audience will vote.and I am sure the real singer, sushma will be nowhere in the picture, the prettiest girl would have been voted as the owner of that voice.

Even Tun Tun , the fatty actress had a great voice and has song many a great songs tuned by Naushad.

Moral of this story, is, don’t go by the photos , and the voice, see the lady or the gent in person, before u make the leap, just as don’t go by the picture of the product and order it, see it touch it , play it , and then make yr choice .

And she is supposed to be a beauty, she can have anyone at the curl of her finger, why have this already lying fellow, already married too, who has been banned from the Pak team. A case of beauty and the Beast ?

Glad I am already married, otherwise with this kind of scenario, God knows with whom and what I could have landed with !!!Thank god for small mercies.

KAMAL MAHTANI

What do u call a 800 year old <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeName w:st="on">Hanuman</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Temple</st1:placeType></st1:place> ?
    Maruti 800 of course !!!

Naukar – Boss aap Shadi shuda logo ko hi kyon naukri dete Ho ?
    Boss – Kyon ki unko gali ghane ki aadat Hoti Hai !!!

Blonds are supposed to be Dumb, as they say, I don’t.
    Height of Blondeness –
    The Blond after a long long search on Google, website, comes to know that
    Philips 21” is actually a Television

A Realistic thought by a naughty woman –
    Men are not attracted to me because I have a mind.
    But because “ I don’t Mind “

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear kamalji
    Wow am I the 1st one here............
    Spinx has returned your HI...hahaha and even the mummies

1st thing I am surprised how can a person get married on the phone??/Shoaib hasn't seen her havn't met her how can she be pregnant????
    I feel all this is just for publcity and nothing else just anothe cheap publicity.
    I don't think she will get married to this guy too even if she will get married will last for long......waiting for 15th April

Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
  3. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Kamalji...
    have been reading your posts but somehow have not gone down to replying...
    Really wonder what is this fascination that glamourous women in India have for married / badnaam / controversial men??? Even our actresses.. always fall for the married actors / directors etc....
    And now we always have some obscure lady turning up and claiming to be the earlier lover.. all so filmy...
    And whats this you say.. they got married on the phone :rotfl:rotfl....these guys really think we are dumb...
    nityanand claims that he was in a trance when the incident happened and now he wants to withdraw from the world or some such thing...
    Tiger woods claims he was sick in the head....
    N D Tiwari... well can't remember his excuse...
    I wish the media stops giving unnecessary publicity to these guys so that they can sort out their muddles themselves instead of boring the public with it....but then how will our kamalji get ideas to make us laugh:bonk:biglaugh
    K

4. Deaf woman

Deaf woman Senior IL'ite

Kamalji,
    I was wondering the same after sania announced her wedding plans .Media is all over now bringing up nasty things about shoaib's past and some political parties crying foul about sania's indian status etc.Your humourous twist about your imaginary wedding left me in splits:rotfl.
    And she is supposed to be a beauty, she can have anyone at the curl of her finger, why have this already lying fellow, already married too, who has been banned from the Pak team. A case of beauty and the Beast ?
    Even i am confused why this is happening?:bonk

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aruna,

Welcome back Spinx ! And do u know , strange this may sound, 15th April is my marriage anniversary.How dare these lousy people share my date eh !:biglaugh

Phone wedding, and getting pregnant eh ! Surprise , surprise.HAHAHAAHHA

Regards

kamal

6. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Kamalji

I am keen to find out how long this celebrity wedding is going to last!! Everybody out there is trying to make some money and gain popularity among the so called celebrities. Everything seems more and more funnier now than a serious matter. It is very filmy.

A thing about blonde Kamalji - They are traditionally labelled less intelligent but they are found to earn 7 per cent more than an average woman with other hair colours and are found to have more wealthier husbands! Now I am sure many will try to colour their hair blonde just for those incentives........hahahaha!

7. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

Haaa HAAA had a good laugh, after reading your post:rotfl

Sania was a very good player, now god knows, how she is going to perform, since she is in midst of so much publicity. Rather then concentrating on her play, she is inside all this unwanted ****

Somebody said right, why all indian women celebrities, likes to marry already married men???:bowdown

Maruti 800, and other jokes is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl

8. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Kamalji
    They are not only washing their dirty cloths in public but the cloths stink also & our great ?? media is having a field day.
    S.mirza is one unique person to be a international player & visiting so many places ,parties ,moving in five star culture & marrying without seeing the girlIs he really so dumb.
    anothe dumb person I feel is Sania .
    I dont know may be after months or years sania & S. mirza divorce drama we may have to witness with more dirt & stinking cloths.

9. Radheshyam

Radheshyam Senior IL'ite

Your post is exactly why there are so many celebrity reality shows these days. The real lives of these celebrities are so twisted that they don't need any script or dialogue.. whatever they say and do becomes fun/entertainment to many of us. To top it, these shows have high TRP and big time companies are insisting television producers to come up with these shows <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape id=_x0000_i1025 style="WIDTH: 12.75pt; HEIGHT: 18pt" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="0"><v:imagedata o:href="http://www.indusladies.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_crazy.gif" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\$SPRAB~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\03\clip_image001.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>
    But ....I have always wondered how their families handle all this news/gossips/reality shows about their son/daughter/dear ones.

Good write-up Kamalji, very scandalicious !! <v:shape id=_x0000_i1026 style="WIDTH: 11.25pt; HEIGHT: 11.25pt" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="0"><v:imagedata o:href="http://www.indusladies.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\$SPRAB~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\03\clip_image002.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>.

10. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

Kamalji,

Great E-learning experience.

Now how do I believe that it's you who wrote this blog? :) as well how do you know that I wrote this fb.

Harsha ji will file a suit down the line. Be careful. :rotfl

Poor guy Shoaib he is such an innocent darling that he doesn't know anything and I wonder what will he will be doing after the marriage - I mean with his wife in question?

No wonder that girl got pregnant / mis-carriage all electronically bcos Shoaib wouldn't have been capable to.

Sania except a few tournaments, less than the fingers on my one hand hasn't really done justice to her game. By the way I have only 3 fingers on my one hand. :) Electronically I donated my other 2 fingers to some one needy.

Elec World or Easy World?

Good fun for every one - on field or off field, their motto is to E-Entertain us.

Sania by the way must be a blonde I suppose.

Enjoyed Kamalji.