How did you come up with your username?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Apr 8, 2007.

1. abus

abus New IL'ite

We are logging into too many websites nowadays; Most of the username i provided already exists; So, thought of some funny combination of alphabets that i could easily remember & thus came the word 'A Bus' !!!

2. ChandraPrabha

ChandraPrabha New IL'ite

Hi ,

When there is field name USER NAME while registering in the forum ,first i thought of selecting some differnt names like joining my name and my hubby name ,my kid name , etc etc . I expected there might be some people already with the name chandraprabha in this forum .To my surprise , when i search my availabity ,it was available .I am happy to use my full name as user name here.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2010
  3. parimaladevi

parimaladevi New IL'ite

its my nick name.that is y i use it here

4. akilaviswa

akilaviswa New IL'ite

hi all,

this is short form of my name - Akila Viswanathan. I always use this user name .

5. laxmi2010

laxmi2010 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I didn't have any special in my username.That's my name and the year I registered to Indus ladies. I did not expect such question or else I should have picked some interesting username.:)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2010
  6. punitavarun

punitavarun New IL'ite

Hi

My name is a combi of me and my husband name.....i love writing my name like this......
    punitavarun

7. Ramya.maheshkum

Ramya.maheshkum New IL'ite

HI,

nothing special in my userid,ramy ais my name and maheshkum is my hubby'sname.the same is my email id,so just used the same as my user id,nothing special about my user id .

Ramya

8. spunkyviji

spunkyviji New IL'ite

I practice buddhism and my mentor Dr Ikeda fondly addresses all the young people as spunky as he beleives the young is loaded with fresh energy and a lot of spunk which means Courage . I have shown courage in real life too as i started working when i was 18 to support my mother and sister when my family broke apart. From then , there was no looking back and hence i relate so much with the word Spunky .

Am vijaya meenakshi and fondly addressed as viji -hence spunkyviji became my second identity !!

9. sadkejawaa

sadkejawaa New IL'ite

So my name is simple...its how my husband referred me when he first saw me!

10. apsbask

apsbask Junior IL'ite

My userid idea is also simple. My nick name is aps and my dad's name is Baskar so combined both and created an id. I have been using the same id for ages so i didn't even change it after marriage.