1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Golden Rules for every woman

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Shanthi, Mar 31, 2007.

1. jesalsagar

jesalsagar New IL'ite

hi guys ..

i think all the older members have covered all the post for the women ..
    especially shantiji ..
    hey shantiji u r doing amazing work ..
    please keep up ur work ..
    i am new to this so am still surfing new thing but if i start a new thread i will surly like that u should be the active member of it ..

anyways have a nice day ..

regards
    jesal

2. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

:hiyaShanthi,

Being a new member, :coffee i happened to see ur post only today. it's informative. certain things i do agree. rules are very practical. I appreciate you for the confidence with which you have handled the situation.

your posting will give an idea to a newly wed girl on how to face such situtations.

again i appreciate you for sharing your experience which is definitely going to help others in the daily walk of their life.

wishing you the very best. Have a wonderful day.

regards,
    Mira.:)

"Happiness can't be owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is a spiritual experience of living, grace n gratitutde. it is within every person. success relies on how good you are in identifying happinesin is yourself"

3. sushmasantosh

sushmasantosh New IL'ite

Hi Shanthi,
    Your post is worth reading.I am newly married but even i'm facing some of the problems you mentioned.sometimes i think why did i marry,why didn't i continued staying with my parents and siblings,happpily.But after reading your post,i could realize that its not only me,every lady after marriage is facing the ups and downs in their life.So,i have decided that i have to enjoy my life in my own way.
    I was thinking that if we let our husbands read this post,will they understand us?

4. Shanthi

Shanthi Silver IL'ite

Hi Sushma,
    It depends on your husband I guess. Every one is different. Some may understand but some may not. It will be your decision. It is enough if you understand what is in this article. Your happiness is in your hands.

Good Luck.

5. sushmasantosh

sushmasantosh New IL'ite

Hi Shantiji,
    Thankyou for responding to my post.You are right.It depends on the person and his mood.

6. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Shanthi thanks for giving us those tips and advice and first of all thanks for starting this experience sharing thread. Thanks for all posters who have posted here adding to these wonderful tips and suggestions, being a newly married I am sure all this will come to help at one time or the other.

7. shailethri

shailethri New IL'ite

Hi Shanthi,

Many thanks for your wonderful write up. I used to think like the way you have written, but hardly used to carry it. When I see the same strength in you, it becomes more inspiration to me.
    Your write up has helped me to a greatest extent, I could not belive the change I have in myself. I have saved your message as a treasure and often read it to preserve my strength!
    Thanks again

8. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

nice write up..
    useful one.
    thanx a lot...

9. mythathi

mythathi New IL'ite

Dear Shanthi,
    wonderful,i want to send this to my daughter in San diego'She also has a kid.But i don't know how I can send.It seems my daughter is also like you.
    Thank you,
    Mythathi

10. PoornimaArun

PoornimaArun Bronze IL'ite

Very nice Post. Indeed i can relate all the points to my experiences as well.

All that i learnt in my 4+ yrs of married life is
    1. problems look big when you are actually into it. when u allow it to pass by, they become small. when there is a mis understanding with my DH and in-laws, i just emphasise my point if i feel i am correct. And start diverting my concentration into something, or play with the kid.
    2. admit your mistakes, may not be deliberately in front of others. atleast we know that we have done a mistake and ensure that next time we dont do it.
    3. Accept blackspots of DH. obviously he is also trying to do the same with us.
    4. if DH is very upset and not talking, leave him alone. but you be cheerful as you are always. he will come back and join you.
    5. dont lose your confidence at any point. God gives you problems because you can tolerate them very well than others.
    6. i used to write down the problems. by the time all the problems are in the paper, i would have made up my mind and would have got an idea how to overcome. then i will tear the paper.

thanks for sharing your thoughts.